how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

jmack1comca

@comcast.net
reply to Dude111

Re: [Rant] LED lights are ugly crap

I agree with you about the LED lights. I found an old strand of c9 bulbs in my basement, like the ones you posted, to put on my tree this year and I love them. Made me feel like a kid again. I also put them outside. They are so easy on the eyes. Not like the crappy Led lights that blind you.

Dude111
An Awesome Dude
Premium
join:2003-08-04
USA
kudos:12

quote:
I agree with you about the LED lights. I found an old strand of c9 bulbs in my basement, like the ones you posted, to put on my tree this year and I love them. Made me feel like a kid again. I also put them outside. They are so easy on the eyes. Not like the crappy Led lights that blind you.
Very good,im proud of you!!!!!

There needs to be MORE LIKE ME who know what good is and demand it coming back!! (Those who havent been reprogrammed) -- THIS WORLD HAS GONE TO CHEAP/UGLY CRAP AND ALL WHO HAVE WILLINGLY ACCEPTED IT ALL THESE YEARS ARE THE PROBLEM!!

dave
Premium,MVM
join:2000-05-04
not in ohio
kudos:8
Reviews:
·Verizon FiOS

1 recommendation

said by Dude111:

THIS WORLD HAS GONE TO CHEAP/UGLY CRAP AND ALL WHO HAVE WILLINGLY ACCEPTED IT ALL THESE YEARS ARE THE PROBLEM!!

Says a man who eats at franchise restaurants.

ebgbjo
Sewing is cheaper than therapy
Premium
join:2007-09-14
USA
reply to jmack1comca

said by jmack1comca :

I agree. First time I am in agreement with Dude. I think the new LED lights just look too fake- the colors are too bright and vivid, which may be great to some of you, but I don't need lights so bright it burns my eyes to enjoy Christmas.

Tweakbl

join:2008-09-25
Rosedale, WV
reply to Dude111

Re:  

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

I also see a nostalgia (Spelling) flavor to the big Egg bulbs that got hot.

But hot dang I like LEDS. Especially the Blue ones.

Secyurityet

join:2012-01-07
untied state
reply to ebgbjo

said by ebgbjo:

I agree. First time I am in agreement with Dude. I think the new LED lights just look too fake- the colors are too bright and vivid, which may be great to some of you, but I don't need lights so bright it burns my eyes to enjoy Christmas.

Now there's a concept for you -- fake light.