Whatta Ya Think About Dat?
Premium
join:2004-04-01
Kitchener, ON
kudos:1
Reviews:
·Rogers Portable ..

Anyone else getting this?

It tells me that their are updates are available. Checking updates tells me that there are no updates available, however, the icon tells me 1 update is available. Checking for updates show 0 updates available, but now the icon tells me 2 updates are available.

WHAT THE HELL?

So I have updates that are no available?
--
If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough. - Albert Einstein

skeechan
Ai Otsukaholic
Premium
join:2012-01-26
AA169|170
kudos:2
Do you have any cloned drives by any chance? Sometimes I get that if I have a cloned drive hooked up because spotlight indexed the apps that are on it.

Count Zero
Obama-Biden 2012
Premium
join:2007-01-18
Winston Salem, NC
reply to J E F F
I've had that before and it went away after the next round of updates. Was unable to find anything to fix it.

not quite right
I'm not cool enough to be a Mac person

join:2001-06-23
Puyallup, WA
reply to J E F F
Apps purchased under multiple Apple ID's, or multiple users on the same computer? The Apps are on the computer needing updates just not ones authorized to the Apple ID of the current user thats logged into the App Store.
--
Not many people know this, but I happen to be quite famous...

J E F F
Whatta Ya Think About Dat?
Premium
join:2004-04-01
Kitchener, ON
Reviews:
·Rogers Portable ..
Rebooted the computer and that fixed the app store problem. There were two updates available. Those apps had been updated previously before, but the macbook had never been rebooted after that.
--
If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough. - Albert Einstein

not quite right
I'm not cool enough to be a Mac person

join:2001-06-23
Puyallup, WA
Well there you go. Glad you got that sorted out, little things like that bug the crap out of me until I find a fix.
--
Not many people know this, but I happen to be quite famous...