spc
uniqs

hm
@videotron.ca

hm to hm

Anon

to hm

Re: Voltage-Hurt Locker Lawsuit Round 2 Against Teksavvy Users

Something else that also bothers me that I'd like to know an answer to.

In TSI's blog they stated they found errors and so forth that require correction/clarification with voltage.

Also given the sheer size of this, 2000+ IP's, what if many of these are in error? What if the American Hollywood extortion machine just doesn't care that some are in error? Shouldn't the one coming under these extortion attacks also have a legal remedy to go after voltage for costs incurred should voltage fail in this extortion scam? Seems very one sided, but this lopsidedness is what the Harper gov has allowed on request of american lobbyists and copyright trolls.
Walter Dnes
join:2008-01-27
Thornhill, ON

1 recommendation

Walter Dnes

said by hm :

Something else that also bothers me that I'd like to know an answer to.

In TSI's blog they stated they found errors and so forth that require correction/clarification with voltage.

If the copyright lawyers go after you, have your lawyer ask Teksavvy for a list of the errors that Teksavvy found. One way of fighting plaintiff's testimony is to destroy the credibility of their testimony/witnesses. This is a standard legal tactic.

testcaseinCA
@bell.ca

testcaseinCA

Anon

this is a test to see how much revenue they can get.....if they have a case of 2300 against teksavvy imagine how many abuses occur on the bell network....but they dont have the money to take on the bell legal department and they know it....this is a probe and teksavvy should stand upto it and tell them to go stuff it. really that is what this is all about and hopefully teksavvy doesnt cave in...they should wait and see who gets the next round of notices and then move forward. and teksavvy dont give out any info or send any emails to your clients until this group tries this on bell rogers videotron (especially videotron in quebec) telus or shaw.....till they try to take you all down let the legal people tell them they dont have a leg to stand on by trying to pick on your company