spc
Search similar:

uniqs
jdausti
join:2011-11-04
Free Soil, MI

jdausti

[Services] uverse availability

Hey so I live in this really small town but located off of a really main road. Att has dsl internet in the area not to far about 300-400 yards from my house which according to my local idiot is to far to install it. Anyways I got this mail from att the other day says congratulations your address is available for att uverse blah blah. Im kinda excited because right now im paying like 90 a month for 6 megs on satellite. But anyways pretty excited because this would allow us to join the digital world so to speak because my kids want to play xbox and ps3 etc.. and skype and face chat kinda scary but im only 30 so xbox wouldnt be a bad deal either. But was wondering I went on att.com to check availability for dsl it says sorry not available but uverse is so i click continue and it says were sorry but uverse is currently not available ..... wtf? Just wondering if att is being stupid on sending me this direct mail to my house or is it available as the letter states just website not updated yet as the chat rep suggests? Not sure could use a little light on the subject Thanks.

mackey
Premium Member
join:2007-08-20

mackey

Premium Member

said by jdausti:

Just wondering if att is being stupid on sending me this direct mail to my house or is it available as the letter states just website not updated yet as the chat rep suggests?

Could be either, most likely it is the former though. If a single house in your zip code can get Uverse, those cards go out to everyone. Keep checking and/or call them.

/M
TBBroadband
join:2012-10-26
Fremont, OH

TBBroadband

very true and can be a pain. Especially if you're in a HUGE zipcode. Or the zipcode is registered to a larger city that can get it.
jdausti
join:2011-11-04
Free Soil, MI

jdausti

Im not sure what the deal is but its definetely frustrating. I talk to one person daniel from customer service that says yes it is available but then he transfers me to order new service and they say its not available so I dont know.