uniqs
share rss forum feed

seamore
Premium
join:2009-11-02

newz.keagaming.com NOW GONE

Just signed up yesterday and now it's gone too:

--------
I'm very grateful for your support. However, even in the short life of my indexer, I have decided I cannot support an operation like this. Firstly, the huge influx of users from NZBmatrix was not forseen. 2nd, in it's short life, I have already received a DMCA takedown notice, and I really don't want to deal with the legal headache in the future that comes from them. Because of these reasons, I'm shuttting down the indexer. Those of you who donated money, I'm grateful, but it will be returned by the end of the day.

Once again, I would enjoy to do this, but life and other aspects of it are getting in the way.

Thanks again

newz.keagaming.com

-----------

Archivis
Your Daddy
Premium
join:2001-11-26
Earth
kudos:19

Time for everyone to L2Linux.

seamore
Premium

said by Archivis:

Time for everyone to L2Linux.

L2Linux??

Archivis
Your Daddy
Premium
Earth

Learn to Linux. Set up your own indexer.

seamore
Premium

said by Archivis:

Learn to Linux. Set up your own indexer.

That's not too much of an issue for me. The linux part.
I do run a private nudie forum

Someone is sabotaging me.Finding out who
Premium
join:2001-06-03
Kenner, LA
reply to seamore

Well I will stand by my motto to never list the indexers I use. Better to be safe than sorry.

seamore
Premium

said by 90115534:

Well I will stand by my motto to never list the indexers I use. Better to be safe than sorry.

there's only maybe less than 2 dozen. I think we'll all found them, but they are closed or not accepting new users.

Someone is sabotaging me.Finding out who
Premium
join:2001-06-03
Kenner, LA

said by seamore:

said by 90115534:

there's only maybe less than 2 dozen. I think we'll all found them, but they are closed or not accepting new users.

True but you be surprised how many are actually out there.

brianiscool

join:2000-08-16
Tampa, FL
kudos:1
reply to Archivis

Time for someone to create a P2P based index service. Then people rate how accurate the link is as well as people can comment about it.

Archivis
Your Daddy
Premium
Earth

That's the worst idea I've heard yet.

Anon00
Premium
join:2001-09-25
USA
kudos:1
reply to brianiscool

said by brianiscool:

Time for someone to create a P2P based index service. Then people rate how accurate the link is as well as people can comment about it.

It's called SpotNet.
--
"Ah, women. They make the highs higher and the lows more frequent." - Friedrich Nietzsche
"'It's the law' is just an excuse for the unintelligent and unimaginative to remain that way" - Me

seamore
Premium

said by Anon00:

said by brianiscool:

It's called SpotNet.

Interesting!