Evans, GA
kudos:8
Reviews:
·Comcast
reply to DarkLogix

Re: [MoP] LFR antics revisited

Click for full size
how NOT to tank Garalon
Thankfully... this was a one-shot because of some amazing healers. This isn't my screenshot... a guildmate emailed it to me with a "remember this one?" note. There were lots of "crushes". Don't blame the 2 main tanks, either... dps kept grabbing pheromones, and running full-speed across the map... the straight edges on the map (far left corner) were when I could "leap of faith" one of the crazies, grab the pheromones... and then calmly lay down some pools... but LoF has a CD... /sigh.
--
Guild leader of Pride and Ego (US:Nathrezim)
Good times with Great people in the Best way to spend $15/mo.

Intelligence is no substitute for Character.

Carpie

join:2012-10-19
united state
kudos:4

On a positive note, I don't see anyone in the purple circle.

Immer
Gentleman
Premium
join:2010-01-07
Evans, GA
kudos:8

lol... that's because no one can get close enough to dps him!... j/k.

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
join:2010-08-24
Mexico
kudos:5
reply to Immer

I love new tanks on these kind of fight, tank runs to Spirit Kings and pulls the boss to get one shotted (guilty) or the tank that yells with all his power "I WILL TANK GARALON" just to pull him and "tank" him in the middle of the room, many wtfs were had.
--
Judge a man by the trials of his shield, not the empty reaping of his sword.

djlar

join:2009-04-23

9 mins 34 seconds Garalon kill.... it took like 4 mins 15 people left alive to do it.., I was on my ele shaman (of course top DPS), I had to heal myself so many times..

First MSV wing was amazing though... 15 people above 50K all the time, I was competing with some i490 hunter, giving him a run for his money... barely beat him on Feng by .1%