Chiefs at Raiders, 4:15 p.m. ET
49ers at Patriots, 8:20 p.m. ET

Monday, Dec. 17
Jets at Titans, 8:30 p.m. ET

f0rtys3ven

join:2011-09-01
Lansing, MI

Another test week for the Pats.

They are numero uno once again and will most likely win again.
9ers need to step it up.

RockCake
Premium
join:2005-07-12
Woodbridge, VA
reply to Moorecards

'Skins on a 4-game winning streak, two of those coming in the division, an exciting nail-biter win against the Ravens, sniffing playoffs...so of course they'll lose at Cleveland.

Moorecards

join:2001-10-19
Martinsburg, WV
Reviews:
·Comcast
·Verizon Online DSL

said by RockCake:

'Skins on a 4-game winning streak, two of those coming in the division, an exciting nail-biter win against the Ravens, sniffing playoffs...so of course they'll lose at Cleveland.

3 in the division Philly, Dallas, Giants then the Ravens ...

RockCake
Premium
join:2005-07-12
Woodbridge, VA

oh yeah, I forgot about Philly...

capdjq
Premium
join:2000-11-01
Vancouver
reply to Moorecards

Another great Monday Night game.
Jets at Titans... Jets could make the Play offs?
Colts could win the Division?
Giants out of Play offs?

AB
Premium
join:2006-04-04
Leesburg, VA
kudos:3

said by capdjq:

Jets could make the Play offs?

Hoo-boy! LOL! That's a good one!

Are you going to be here all week?

capdjq
Premium
Vancouver

Of all the teams vying for the AFC’s second wild-card spot, the Jets have a reasonable chance. Their last 3 games are winnable ( Titans, Chargers and Bills). Pittsburgh has tough games against the Cowboys, Bengals and the Browns in their final three weeks. The 7-6 Bengals, coming off a loss to Dallas on Sunday, play at Philadelphia, at Pittsburgh and at home against the Ravens. There may be one win, I’m not sure if there are two.

If the Jets run the table and the Steelers and Bengals struggle we could be talking about a third Jets playoff appearance in four years.
They are a 6-7 team knocking on the door to the playoffs.

If they make the play off then who will have the last laugh especially if Washington, not the Giants, take the NFC East, which is looking likely.
--
Why is the time of Day with the slowest traffic called rush hour?

Draiman
Let me see those devil horns in the sky

join:2012-06-01
Kill Devil Hills, NC
Reviews:
·Verizon FiOS
reply to f0rtys3ven

said by f0rtys3ven:

9ers need to step it up.

The Pat's are still behind the Texan's even after that win. They need to win out to have a shot at numero uno.
--
IF YOU FIND ANY MISTAKES IN MY WORK...Please consider that they are there for a purpose. I try to please everyone and there is always someone looking for mistakes!

I AM
Premium
join:2010-04-11
Ephrata, PA
kudos:4
reply to capdjq

They need to start Tebow these last 3 games then

Draiman

Kill Devil Hills, NC
Reviews:
·Verizon FiOS

said by I AM:

Why would anyone start a RB in the QB position?

capdjq
Premium
Vancouver
reply to Draiman

said by Draiman:

said by f0rtys3ven:

9ers need to step it up.

The Pat's are still behind the Texan's even after that win. They need to win out to have a shot at numero uno.

It really doesn't matter where the Pats play in the Play Offs. They could beat Houston at Houston. Based on their play on Sunday I would like to predict a Patriots SB berth. Really can't see even Denver stopping them unless McGahee returns.

Houston might not even win their Division. They play Indy twice and the Vikings.

The surprise will come in the NFC West. Once unbeatable SF might lose to NE this week and the face Seattle at Seattle the last week. Its tough for any team to win at Quest Field.
--
Why is the time of Day with the slowest traffic called rush hour?

Draiman

Kill Devil Hills, NC
Reviews:
·Verizon FiOS
reply to Moorecards

Yea in the end it doesn't matter as the AFC won't win the SB anyways. If it's not a Manning in the AFC it will be a Manning in the NFC whacking the Pat's. To think I live in the heart of Pat's country too!
--
IF YOU FIND ANY MISTAKES IN MY WORK...Please consider that they are there for a purpose. I try to please everyone and there is always someone looking for mistakes!

Eagles LoveR
Dawkins is a true Eagle
Premium
join:2001-11-29
Trenton, NJ
reply to Moorecards

How crazy is that.. Tom to win another SB may have to play not just one Manning but two Mannings, possibly back to back games.

Draiman

Kill Devil Hills, NC
reply to Moorecards

If they can't keep their TE's and WR's healthy it's going to be a long road.

f0rtys3ven

Lansing, MI
reply to Eagles LoveR

If the Mannings don't take over these games its another Pats year. I don't see any other option.

I don't think the Falcons can close it out. The 49ers could aggravate a few teams their D is tenacious. The Texans are like 98% of the way there and could find its path with some luck but outside of luck I think we have manning 1, manning 2, and sir tom brady.
--
O you want me to watch my mouth. How. Take my fucking eye balls out and turn them around. Look. I'll burn your fucking house down circle around and hit the hydrant so you can't put your burning furniture out.

Eagles LoveR
Dawkins is a true Eagle
Premium
Trenton, NJ
reply to Draiman

said by Draiman:

Gronk and Wes are the main ones. It Brady has Gronk in that lineup healthy.. There is no way of stopping that combo.
--
"I done wrassled with an alligator, I done tussled with a whale, only Last week I murdered a rock, Injured a stone, hospitalized a brick, I'm so mean I make medicine sick!!"-Ali

Eagles LoveR
Dawkins is a true Eagle
Premium
Trenton, NJ
reply to f0rtys3ven

said by f0rtys3ven:

If the Mannings don't take over these games its another Pats year. I don't see any other option.

I don't think the Falcons can close it out. The 49ers could aggravate a few teams their D is tenacious. The Texans are like 98% of the way there and could find its path with some luck but outside of luck I think we have manning 1, manning 2, and sir tom brady.

Only one other team pending the QB situation can possibly do something, thats the 49ers. It basically comes down to 4 teams. Broncos, Patriots, And Giants, 49ers.
--
"I done wrassled with an alligator, I done tussled with a whale, only Last week I murdered a rock, Injured a stone, hospitalized a brick, I'm so mean I make medicine sick!!"-Ali

Draiman

Kill Devil Hills, NC
Reviews:
·Verizon FiOS
reply to Eagles LoveR

said by Eagles LoveR:

said by Draiman:

Gronk and Wes are the main ones. It Brady has Gronk in that lineup healthy.. There is no way of stopping that combo.

Yes and no. If Gronk is the only one considered a threat they might triple cover him. He needs Hernandez out there to take some of the load. The same with WR's like Wes. If you have crappy WR's out there with him they'll cover Wes hardcore. You need a complete team to make a team good. Just Wes and Gronk out there means they can be covered well all game. They need more then that to help those guys out!
--

f0rtys3ven

Lansing, MI

They have a TON of skill guys.

You cant triple team anyone.

The are like 3 backs that play wr too. Plus Llyod is also a good outside threat.

I think if Wes + one of the TEs is healthy they are in a good spot. Brady is pretty WR agnostic so I wouldn't worry too much as long as there is a couple of the key ones.
--
O you want me to watch my mouth. How. Take my fucking eye balls out and turn them around. Look. I'll burn your fucking house down circle around and hit the hydrant so you can't put your burning furniture out.

Draiman

Kill Devil Hills, NC
Reviews:
·Verizon FiOS
reply to Moorecards

Well Llyod is limited with a knee injury. The Pat's list for limited is HUGE.

"Did Not Participate in Practice: TE Rob Gronkowski (forearm, hip), DT Kyle Love (not injury related)

Limited Participation in Practice: CB Kyle Arrington (knee), DT Ron Brace (elbow), S Patrick Chung (shoulder, hamstring), G Dan Connolly (back), CB Alfonzo Dennard (hamstring), TE Aaron Hernandez (ankle), LB Dont'a Hightower (hamstring), DE Chandler Jones (ankle), WR Brandon Lloyd (knee), G Logan Mankins (ankle, calf), C Nick McDonald (shoulder), LB Brandon Spikes (knee, ankle), CB Aqib Talib (hip), T Sebastian Vollmer (back, knee), WR Wes Welker (ankle), LB Tracy White (elbow)

Full Participation in Practice: LB Jerod Mayo (elbow)"

They've paid a high price so far to be in the position they are. The only question is how much longer can they pay that high price and keep winning?
--

Eagles LoveR
Dawkins is a true Eagle
Premium
Trenton, NJ

As long as they have one of the best QBs in NFL history.

Draiman

Kill Devil Hills, NC
Reviews:
·Verizon FiOS

said by Eagles LoveR:

As long as they have one of the best QBs in NFL history.

Yea they still have one of the best Oline's in NFL history. The same one where when Brady went down the backup stepped in and did almost as good of a job as Brady.
--

Eagles LoveR
Dawkins is a true Eagle
Premium
Trenton, NJ
reply to Draiman

said by Draiman:

said by Eagles LoveR:

said by Draiman:

Yes and no. If Gronk is the only one considered a threat they might triple cover him. He needs Hernandez out there to take some of the load. The same with WR's like Wes. If you have crappy WR's out there with him they'll cover Wes hardcore. You need a complete team to make a team good. Just Wes and Gronk out there means they can be covered well all game. They need more then that to help those guys out!

With a new added top 5 running game in a Ridley and dosages of other players can't triple cover Gronk. Only way to cover Gronk is with 3 guys. You have Wes, Gronk, and Ridley. 3 very very strong weapons, not to mention a hall of fame QB calling the shots.

Everyone else is an added bonus as in Hernandez and Lloyd, and a defense when Talib is in that can keep up with almost everybody in the league. The Patriots are ALWAYS contenders. Shit they were a big comeback away in 06 from going to the SB with their best WR being Reche Caldwell and no running game whatsoever.
--

Eagles LoveR
Dawkins is a true Eagle
Premium
Trenton, NJ
reply to Draiman

Wouldn't say Matt Cassle did "almost as well as Brady" Just take stats from this year alone. 29-4, Not many QBs can do that including a Peyton Manning. Look at the 07 year. Oh and 01,03,04. Brady is a top 5 QB whether you like it or not. Stats and his play indicate that year in and year out. Especially in 06 when they had freaking Caldwell as the #1 WR. Man dropped a TD that would have won the Patriots the game.
--

Draiman

Kill Devil Hills, NC
Reviews:
·Verizon FiOS
reply to Moorecards

Click for full size
I live in "TITLE TOWN USA" so I know all about the Pat's. People here have such big ego's they dubbed it "TITLE TOWN USA". The Boston area has the most professional sports titles of anyone. I've just watched the Pat's fail since Spygate with zero titles. I just like to be realistic in a place where winning and being #1 is expected.
--

Eagles LoveR
Dawkins is a true Eagle
Premium
Trenton, NJ

They have indeed failed to win a SB since the whole "Spygate". But Every single year they are contenders to make and win the SB. EVERY single year Tom Brady is candidate for MVP of the league. a couple breaks in those 2 SBs vs the Giants they win a SB. And again this year they are considered quite big threats to win the SB.
--

I AM
Premium
Ephrata, PA
reply to Draiman

I hate Green!

Moorecards

join:2001-10-19
Martinsburg, WV
Reviews:
·Comcast
·Verizon Online DSL

1 edit
reply to Draiman

said by Draiman:

I live in "TITLE TOWN USA" so I know all about the Pat's. People here have such big ego's they dubbed it "TITLE TOWN USA". The Boston area has the most professional sports titles of anyone. I've just watched the Pat's fail since Spygate with zero titles. I just like to be realistic in a place where winning and being #1 is expected.

except NY

Boston Bruins 5
Boston Celtics 17
Boston Red Sox 7
NE Patriots 3
32 total

NY Islanders 4
NY Rangers 8
NY Knicks 2
NY Yankees 27
NY Mets 2
NY Giants 8 (4 pre super bowl, 4 super bowls)
51 total

and I am not from NY LOL just knew with the Yankees there, they had to have the title

I AM
Premium
Ephrata, PA
reply to Draiman

said by Draiman:

said by I AM:

Why would anyone start a RB in the QB position?

A team that needs Divine Intervention.