Draiman
Let me see those devil horns in the sky

join:2012-06-01
Kill Devil Hills, NC
Reviews:
·Verizon FiOS
reply to Moorecards

Re: [NFL] Week 15 Games Discussion

Well Llyod is limited with a knee injury. The Pat's list for limited is HUGE.

"Did Not Participate in Practice: TE Rob Gronkowski (forearm, hip), DT Kyle Love (not injury related)

Limited Participation in Practice: CB Kyle Arrington (knee), DT Ron Brace (elbow), S Patrick Chung (shoulder, hamstring), G Dan Connolly (back), CB Alfonzo Dennard (hamstring), TE Aaron Hernandez (ankle), LB Dont'a Hightower (hamstring), DE Chandler Jones (ankle), WR Brandon Lloyd (knee), G Logan Mankins (ankle, calf), C Nick McDonald (shoulder), LB Brandon Spikes (knee, ankle), CB Aqib Talib (hip), T Sebastian Vollmer (back, knee), WR Wes Welker (ankle), LB Tracy White (elbow)

Full Participation in Practice: LB Jerod Mayo (elbow)"

They've paid a high price so far to be in the position they are. The only question is how much longer can they pay that high price and keep winning?
--
IF YOU FIND ANY MISTAKES IN MY WORK...Please consider that they are there for a purpose. I try to please everyone and there is always someone looking for mistakes!

Eagles LoveR
Dawkins is a true Eagle
Premium
join:2001-11-29
Trenton, NJ

As long as they have one of the best QBs in NFL history.

Draiman

Kill Devil Hills, NC
Reviews:
·Verizon FiOS

said by Eagles LoveR:

As long as they have one of the best QBs in NFL history.

Yea they still have one of the best Oline's in NFL history. The same one where when Brady went down the backup stepped in and did almost as good of a job as Brady.
--
IF YOU FIND ANY MISTAKES IN MY WORK...Please consider that they are there for a purpose. I try to please everyone and there is always someone looking for mistakes!

Eagles LoveR
Dawkins is a true Eagle
Premium
Trenton, NJ
reply to Draiman

said by Draiman:

said by Eagles LoveR:

said by Draiman:

If they can't keep their TE's and WR's healthy it's going to be a long road.

Gronk and Wes are the main ones. It Brady has Gronk in that lineup healthy.. There is no way of stopping that combo.

Yes and no. If Gronk is the only one considered a threat they might triple cover him. He needs Hernandez out there to take some of the load. The same with WR's like Wes. If you have crappy WR's out there with him they'll cover Wes hardcore. You need a complete team to make a team good. Just Wes and Gronk out there means they can be covered well all game. They need more then that to help those guys out!

With a new added top 5 running game in a Ridley and dosages of other players can't triple cover Gronk. Only way to cover Gronk is with 3 guys. You have Wes, Gronk, and Ridley. 3 very very strong weapons, not to mention a hall of fame QB calling the shots.

Everyone else is an added bonus as in Hernandez and Lloyd, and a defense when Talib is in that can keep up with almost everybody in the league. The Patriots are ALWAYS contenders. Shit they were a big comeback away in 06 from going to the SB with their best WR being Reche Caldwell and no running game whatsoever.
--
"I done wrassled with an alligator, I done tussled with a whale, only Last week I murdered a rock, Injured a stone, hospitalized a brick, I'm so mean I make medicine sick!!"-Ali

Eagles LoveR
Dawkins is a true Eagle
Premium
Trenton, NJ
reply to Draiman

Wouldn't say Matt Cassle did "almost as well as Brady" Just take stats from this year alone. 29-4, Not many QBs can do that including a Peyton Manning. Look at the 07 year. Oh and 01,03,04. Brady is a top 5 QB whether you like it or not. Stats and his play indicate that year in and year out. Especially in 06 when they had freaking Caldwell as the #1 WR. Man dropped a TD that would have won the Patriots the game.
--
"I done wrassled with an alligator, I done tussled with a whale, only Last week I murdered a rock, Injured a stone, hospitalized a brick, I'm so mean I make medicine sick!!"-Ali

Draiman

Kill Devil Hills, NC
Reviews:
·Verizon FiOS
reply to Moorecards

Click for full size
I live in "TITLE TOWN USA" so I know all about the Pat's. People here have such big ego's they dubbed it "TITLE TOWN USA". The Boston area has the most professional sports titles of anyone. I've just watched the Pat's fail since Spygate with zero titles. I just like to be realistic in a place where winning and being #1 is expected.
--

Eagles LoveR
Dawkins is a true Eagle
Premium
Trenton, NJ

They have indeed failed to win a SB since the whole "Spygate". But Every single year they are contenders to make and win the SB. EVERY single year Tom Brady is candidate for MVP of the league. a couple breaks in those 2 SBs vs the Giants they win a SB. And again this year they are considered quite big threats to win the SB.
--

I AM
Premium
join:2010-04-11
Ephrata, PA
kudos:4
reply to Draiman

I hate Green!

Moorecards

join:2001-10-19
Martinsburg, WV
Reviews:
·Comcast
·Verizon Online DSL

1 edit
reply to Draiman

said by Draiman:

I live in "TITLE TOWN USA" so I know all about the Pat's. People here have such big ego's they dubbed it "TITLE TOWN USA". The Boston area has the most professional sports titles of anyone. I've just watched the Pat's fail since Spygate with zero titles. I just like to be realistic in a place where winning and being #1 is expected.

except NY

Boston Bruins 5
Boston Celtics 17
Boston Red Sox 7
NE Patriots 3
32 total

NY Islanders 4
NY Rangers 8
NY Knicks 2
NY Yankees 27
NY Mets 2
NY Giants 8 (4 pre super bowl, 4 super bowls)
51 total

and I am not from NY LOL just knew with the Yankees there, they had to have the title

I AM
Premium
Ephrata, PA
reply to Draiman

said by Draiman:

said by I AM:

They need to start Tebow these last 3 games then

Why would anyone start a RB in the QB position?

A team that needs Divine Intervention.

RockCake
Premium
join:2005-07-12
Woodbridge, VA
reply to Moorecards

said by Moorecards:

NY Islanders 4
NY Rangers 8
NY Knicks 2
NY Yankees 27
49 total

and I am not from NY LOL just knew with the Yankees there, they had to have the title

Heeeyy, what about the Mets?! There's 2 more (I know, it's not much)

Draiman

Kill Devil Hills, NC
Reviews:
·Verizon FiOS
reply to Moorecards

said by Moorecards:

said by Draiman:

except NY

Boston Bruins 5
Boston Celtics 17
Boston Red Sox 7
NE Patriots 3
32 total

NY Islanders 4
NY Rangers 8
NY Knicks 2
NY Yankees 27
49 total

You got a point there. I guess it's selective based on the current millennium. I'll ask the hardcore Boston fans I know and I'm sure it will be something like that. A few have banners on their desks at work about it.
--

Moorecards

Martinsburg, WV
Reviews:
·Comcast
·Verizon Online DSL
reply to RockCake

said by RockCake:

said by Moorecards:

NY Islanders 4
NY Rangers 8
NY Knicks 2
NY Yankees 27
49 total

Heeeyy, what about the Mets?! There's 2 more (I know, it's not much)

you are totally correct sorry about that I changed it ...

Moorecards

Martinsburg, WV
Reviews:
·Comcast
·Verizon Online DSL
reply to Draiman

said by Draiman:

said by Moorecards:

said by Draiman:

except NY

Boston Bruins 5
Boston Celtics 17
Boston Red Sox 7
NE Patriots 3
32 total

NY Islanders 4
NY Rangers 8
NY Knicks 2
NY Yankees 27
49 total

You got a point there. I guess it's selective based on the current millennium. I'll ask the hardcore Boston fans I know and I'm sure it will be something like that. A few have banners on their desks at work about it.

isn't a millennium a 1000 years ? LOL

Draiman

Kill Devil Hills, NC
Reviews:
·Verizon FiOS

said by Moorecards:

Yea so 1,000 to 1,999 is a millennium and 2,000 + is a NEW millennium. You didn't attend a millennium party for Y2K? I'm sure you've heard the terms before. In simple terms that means 2000 until now or the third millennium aka current.
--

Moorecards

Martinsburg, WV
Reviews:
·Comcast
·Verizon Online DSL

said by Draiman:

said by Moorecards:

Yea so 1,000 to 1,999 is a millennium and 2,000 + is a NEW millennium. You didn't attend a millennium party for Y2K? I'm sure you've heard the terms before. In simple terms that means 2000 until now or the third millennium aka current.

ahhhh ok I gotcha now I feel stupid LOL

BTW I really enjoyed the thread you had in home improvement with that garage addition .. looks really good

Rook008
Miles To Go
Premium
join:2002-02-05
Far Rockaway, NY
reply to Moorecards

What about the Jets?

footballdude
Premium
join:2002-08-13
Imperial, MO
reply to Draiman

said by Draiman:

said by Moorecards:

Actually, the first millenium is year 1 through 1000, the second was 1001 through 2000. Y2K wasn't the millenium, even though everyone in the world celebrated it as though it was.
--
Concentrated power has always been the enemy of liberty - Ronald Reagan

capecoddah

join:2005-03-18
Yarmouth Port, MA
kudos:1
reply to Moorecards

New England Patriots Injury List, Week 15:

All of them.

Love and Kisses,
BB

Edge1
But these go to 11.
Premium
join:2006-03-01
USA
reply to Moorecards

Wouldn't be surprised to see the Ravens lose out.

I AM
Premium
Ephrata, PA
reply to capecoddah

I'm playing against Brady and Welker this week in Fantasy. They should sit those two they already clinched.

Edge1
But these go to 11.
Premium
join:2006-03-01
USA

NE is trying to get the #1 seed still.

Draiman

Kill Devil Hills, NC
Reviews:
·Verizon FiOS
reply to I AM

said by I AM:

I'm playing against Brady and Welker this week in Fantasy. They should sit those two they already clinched.

NE has to win out and plus get Houston to lose one to clinch the #1 seed. They will keep playing hard until they clinch the #1 seed or lose it.
--

Harddrive
Proud American and Infidel since 1968.
Premium
join:2000-09-20
DFW
kudos:2
reply to Moorecards

I've been busy today with other things but I heard a rumor that the Giants missed their plane to Atlanta today. Can someone confirm?

Rook008
Miles To Go
Premium
Far Rockaway, NY
Reviews:
·Verizon FiOS
·Time Warner Cable
reply to Moorecards

What a bad day of football.
The Giants got absolutely spanked by the Falcons.
The 'Skins won and have a better division record than the Giants.
And now the only game on worth watching is the Steelers at Cowboys.

Go Pitt!
--
"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats." - H. L. Mencken

Rook008
Miles To Go
Premium
Far Rockaway, NY
reply to Harddrive

It's true, the Giants didn't show up for the game.

rockotman
...Blown On The Steel Breeze
Emerging Research
join:2000-08-06
DSotM
reply to Rook008

said by Rook008:

And now the only game on worth watching is the Steelers at Cowboys.

Go Pitt!

Quit rooting for my team! Every time you do, they lose!

Ouch - that hurt.
--
Shine on you crazy diamond...

Rook008
Miles To Go
Premium
Far Rockaway, NY

I must test this strange new power that I have...

Harddrive
Proud American and Infidel since 1968.
Premium
join:2000-09-20
DFW
reply to rockotman

Go Cowboys.

rockotman
...Blown On The Steel Breeze
Emerging Research
join:2000-08-06
DSotM
reply to Rook008

said by Rook008:

I must test this strange new power that I have...

Then root for the Bengals next week, please.
--
Shine on you crazy diamond...