uniqs
Technicholas
Premium Member
join:2010-11-11
West Des Moines, IA

Technicholas

Premium Member

It isn't

»800notes.com/Phone.aspx/ ··· 375-8211 its not a corporate directv its a reseller.

mjybt
@bellsouth.net

mjybt

Anon

they got me with an NFL package I didn't order for an extra 30/month. I told them on the phone to just cancell service. the ass clown told me no ! and hung up. I paid the last bill for the month, they turned off the service, but continued to bill me. again I called and asked where to send equipment to, they said they would not terminate service and charges and LAUGHED and hung up. 3 months later direct TV STOLE $435.38 out of my bank account. I cancelled the bank card and my bank said that direct tv can use the info from the cancelled card and find my wifes card info to continue to charge. I had to close bank account. they are still calling and sending bills for large amounts of money. how can 4 months at $55.00/mo. add up to over $700.00? *this is why you cannot open service without a credit card. * Iwent to AT&T who set up the service and have been hanging around telling people about what they do to you. a few have changed their minds after talking to me, but more needs to be done. I guess it's time to take it to probate court.