Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

GroovyPhoenx

join:2006-05-22
Gloucester, ON
reply to Mike

Re: Mint.com Question

Hey Mike, I assume you mean a "strike" against their credit rating?

To my knowledge small claims would be the only way to really get the money back if they are running off without paying, they'd then be libel for court costs as well if you took them there, I don't believe there is a way for an individual to file for a credit strike against another, If there was just think of how easy it would be to just ruin people if you were vindictive/looking to harm people!

If your talking about a problem with a business, I'd just contest the debt if it's on ac redit card or report them to the BBB...

Mike
Premium,Mod
join:2000-09-17
Pittsburgh, PA
kudos:1

No.

I mean if you want to keep logs if someone owed you $100 and you want to put it in the personal equivalent of accounts receivable (but record the asset) can you do it there?
--
"If something about the human body disgusts you, complain to the manufacturer" - Lenny Bruce
What this country needs is a good five dollar plasma weapon.

burner50
Proud Union THUG
Premium
join:2002-06-05
Fort Worth, TX
reply to GroovyPhoenx

said by GroovyPhoenx:

... libel ...

That word doesn't mean what you think it means.

OP: can you set it up as a miscellaneous account with a $100 starting balance? That way it would show up in your net worth, but not throw our amounts off in our other accounts.
--
I'm tired of killing stupid people just trying to do my job and go home!

Mike
Premium,Mod
join:2000-09-17
Pittsburgh, PA

Hm that's a good idea. Would be nice if it had EE and I savings bonds as well w interest. It's kind of incomplete.