Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

TexasRebel

join:2011-05-29
Edgewood, TX
reply to monicakm

Re: Gen4/Changes Coming After Jan 1

the guy's name wouldn't of happened to be Corey would it? Drives a White Nissan Titan? If it's that guy, he did my install and is supposed to come out on Thursday to troubleshoot my slowness problems. I'm about to call the guy and say forget it.. Signal is great, it's all the damn uplink and downlink errors, and web acceleration errors, which seem to happen during the prime time hours.

monicakm

join:2005-03-12
Grand Saline, TX
I don't recall TexasRebel. But they were in a white midsize truck. Kinda beatup. I've already erased the message. Is he on the short side with blond hair? Can HN tell if he changed the radio? Will some kind of serial number show up on their end? Since he said there was nothing wrong with the radio, I wonder if he left the old one on there and pocketed the new one.

East Texas

@direcway.com
On the System Control Center page there is a system information page on there is the radio number. If you had the old one you could see if it changed. I'm not giving them to the new year. Dec. 28th is it for me. I will get Exede at the sell price on the 29th if mine is not fixed. They changed out my radio too and i know they did cause the number changed, BUT it didn't fix anything. Oh I have had great speeds until today but other kind of errors like Web Acceleration errors. Well today they changed me back to an old software. Big mistake now everything is wrong. poor speeds and still Web Acceleration errors. I'm about to give up on HughesNet.