spc
uniqs
monicakm
join:2005-03-12
Grand Saline, TX

monicakm to TexasRebel

to TexasRebel

Re: Gen4/Changes Coming After Jan 1

I don't recall TexasRebel. But they were in a white midsize truck. Kinda beatup. I've already erased the message. Is he on the short side with blond hair? Can HN tell if he changed the radio? Will some kind of serial number show up on their end? Since he said there was nothing wrong with the radio, I wonder if he left the old one on there and pocketed the new one.

East Texas
@direcway.com

East Texas

Anon

On the System Control Center page there is a system information page on there is the radio number. If you had the old one you could see if it changed. I'm not giving them to the new year. Dec. 28th is it for me. I will get Exede at the sell price on the 29th if mine is not fixed. They changed out my radio too and i know they did cause the number changed, BUT it didn't fix anything. Oh I have had great speeds until today but other kind of errors like Web Acceleration errors. Well today they changed me back to an old software. Big mistake now everything is wrong. poor speeds and still Web Acceleration errors. I'm about to give up on HughesNet.