spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

liquoranne

join:2009-01-14
reply to TheThing

Re: Why did you leave GW2? will you return?

too be honest...i leveled my ranger to max and the prof felt...underwhelming or more to the point, plain boring. I have been traveling for a bit but will be back home soon and hope to jump back in. Plan on rolling with a Guardian this time around as they seem to have a more active playstyle (dodging, good weapon sync and others).
As i never got into crafting, which would you all suggest? I was thinking cooking and armorsmith. What say you?

TheThing

join:2012-08-10
kudos:1
dont know much about armorsmithing, but cooking would be great because it can benefit all your toons, not just 1

puppy

join:2010-01-28
reply to liquoranne
said by liquoranne:

too be honest...i leveled my ranger to max and the prof felt...underwhelming or more to the point, plain boring.

As i never got into crafting, which would you all suggest? I was thinking cooking and armorsmith. What say you?

I really want to like the ranger but yar, very static for me. short bow pew pew, bleh. If you want active playstyle, I think you can't get more active than an elementalist. Burn calories pressing all those buttons :P I love my mesmer, fairly active as well.

I have cooking and weaponsmithing maxed. I love cooking, although the middle tier is a bit harder to max. I just find it hilarious to discover recipes, like oh that makes sense!

As to the OP, I find myself a bit lost on what to do next. I have max mesmer and warrior now, but I don't feel like farming, pvp, can't do dungeons cuz I may have to stop at any moment. So I am doing some map completion and working on a new engineer. Thought about going back to WoW since I'm stuck on the annual pass but don't feel like the grind...