spc
Search similar:

uniqs

Nickie
@bresnan.net

Nickie

Anon

Horrible Choice

Choosing to go with Directv was the worst choice I ever made!!! This is a HORRIBLE company. They continued to add false charges to my account so I closed it. I paid them in full but began receiving calls months later from a collection agency stating I owed for some charge that they could not explain. Take some advice and DO NOT make the same mistake I did. Go with another cable provider.

Marcos
@galaxyvisions.com

Marcos

Anon

Agreed. I cancelled my service while still in contract, I was 11 months into a 2 year contract so I have to pay for 13 months @ 20 USD each. (Please note, all other providers only charge 10 USD). The rep I spoke to during the cancellation also confirmed this period of cancellation. I understood this and accepted it perfectly, even made payments towards the cancellation charge before those charges were posted, but then they have said the charges were for an additional 6 months. After several calls trying to figure why, one rep said it was because my contract was extended when I added an additional receiver (although, I paid for it 99.99 USD) and this had reset my contract. NO ONE and absolutely NO NOTIFICATION that adding additional equipment will result in EXTENSION OF CONTRACT. After continueing to contact them about this, they came to the conclusion that this was a valid charge and that I would be responsible for it. Please take note, before this decision was reached, a manager had authorized a reimbursment for the receiver, and explained the contract was not supposed to have been extended. Unfortunately, no one honored the refund and after several more hours and calls I was left with a charge and warning that if I didnt pay, I would be taken to collections. NEVER AGAIN DIRECT TV. Incompetent personnel which everytime I called gave a different answer, lack of communication (never got called back when I was promised) and most importantly illigal extension of contract as they never asked for my consent to do so!

SALYSUEFUKU
@comcast.net

SALYSUEFUKU to Nickie

Anon

to Nickie
DTV IS A SATELLITE PROVIDER. NOT A CABLE PROVIDER.