Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

stardust3

join:2012-09-08
united state
reply to monicakm

Re: Gen4/Changes Coming After Jan 1

I have a repair order tomorrow for a customer on power max. According to the case notes the speeds are 5614/78. Notes say to change out radio. After browsing this forum I'd say it will not do much good. Either way I'll do what they ask & make sure signal is good & ovt passes.
There are way too many people complaining about speed issues for it to be premise equipment. I hope they fix it soon before it's too late, even though it already is for some.

C0RR0SIVE88

@direcway.com

Just gonna say this, the issues aren't radio related at all, for anyone, this is a network issue, software wise most likely that everyone is seeing. Hughesnet is just trying to keep the pants on while consumers rip them to shreds.

TexasRebel

join:2011-05-29
Edgewood, TX

I believe it's the same thing.. software and network misconfiguration. So do you know anything about a January 1st announcement about HNG4??

sharkyyoung
Premium
join:2012-03-15
Reno, NV

said by TexasRebel:

I believe it's the same thing.. software and network misconfiguration. So do you know anything about a January 1st announcement about HNG4??

Haven't heard anything about Jan 1, the only thing that comes to mind would be other people like myself not able to get Gen4 (Thank god) being able to get improved speeds through SPW3. But on another note Patrick on the Hughes site has said that there is maintenance last night and today for Gen4.