join:2000-11-17
fishing

fatness to Edge1

to Edge1

Re: [NFL] Week 14 Games Discussion

said by Edge1:

*sigh*

I'm done with this team this year

Hey not to take away from fatness' team - they played hard. It was well-earned. Hope RG3's knee isn't a big issue.

The Redskins won because of 4 rookies -- Griffin, Cousins, Alfred Morris, and Richard Crawford (returning punts for the first time). What an awesome game. The Ravens had shut down the Redskins offense for much of the game, and they suddenly came alive with 4 minutes left, tied it in regulation and won it in OT. Very dramatic.

Harbaugh said the fake punt play had to be called off because the crowd was too loud for the Ravens to hear the snap count.

Griffin didn't tear any ligaments, suprisingly considering the way his leg was hit. I'm glad they don't have to play Haloti Ngata every week, that guy's good.

I still think if the Skins and Ravens played 16 games that the Ravens would win at least 10. But the Skins are finally exciting to watch again.

They better not flop in Cleveland.

Moorecards
join:2001-10-19
Martinsburg, WV

Moorecards

said by fatness:

said by Edge1:

*sigh*

I'm done with this team this year

Hey not to take away from fatness' team - they played hard. It was well-earned. Hope RG3's knee isn't a big issue.

The Redskins won because of 4 rookies -- Griffin, Cousins, Alfred Morris, and Richard Crawford (returning punts for the first time). What an awesome game. The Ravens had shut down the Redskins offense for much of the game, and they suddenly came alive with 4 minutes left, tied it in regulation and won it in OT. Very dramatic.

Harbaugh said the fake punt play had to be called off because the crowd was too loud for the Ravens to hear the snap count.

Griffin didn't tear any ligaments, suprisingly considering the way his leg was hit. I'm glad they don't have to play Haloti Ngata every week, that guy's good.

I still think if the Skins and Ravens played 16 games that the Ravens would win at least 10. But the Skins are finally exciting to watch again.

really 5 rookies ... the place kicker Forbath, really is a rookie even though he was signed last year as a free agent by Dallas and placed on the reserve/non-football injury list.

AB57
Premium Member
join:2006-04-04
equatorial

AB57 to fatness

Premium Member

to fatness
said by fatness:

The Redskins won because of 4 rookies...

Good. That's something new and different, because for the past 20 years the vets haven't been getting it done much.

..the Skins are finally exciting to watch again.

'Flopping in Cleveland' has been their modus operandi for lo these many years-- they tend to play good teams pretty well, while regularly losing to teams they're supposed to beat.
But they've never had RGIII before, so maybe now everything is different. (Wasn't different against Carolina, though.)

It's also appearing that Kirk Cousins may be getting the start against Cleveland.