Cork
Premium
join:2000-02-26

2 edits
reply to compuguybna

Re: [Telephone] Check your phone bill NOW results vary

Click for full size
Yes,
Vonage has a plan for $9.99 called Vonage Basic Talk, but they also have a plan called $9.99 for life, for people who call and request it, which is all I had to do. The "official" name of my plan is called: Plan Name: $9.99 $9.99 month U.S. and Canada Unlimited

I despise contracts and/or having to call repeatedly to renegotiate deals with people, especially like Charter used to do!

Your $16.01 is pretty close to what I said I pay, isn't it?

As you can see from the link I posted, FREE shipping AND activation also!
»www.vonage.com/us-canada-calling···_domestc

Also KoRnGtL15, if you refer a friend, we can BOTH get special deals for a month!

Included an image to show you free shipping and activation just in case you were afraid to click the link.
--
The Firefox alternative.
»www.mozilla.org/projects/seamonkey/

INtheKnow

@charter.com

19.99 per month no additional fees is part of the "NEW" pricing structure introduced this year by Charter. You must request this change be made to your account.
All changes to phone accounts must be made by customer request due to FCC anti Slamming and Cramming regulations.
As far as where the money has been going Charter still has to pay taxes and fees on all phone customers Charter has choosen to eat those cost and not pass along to customers who choose to move to new packages.

cork1958
Cork
Premium
join:2000-02-26

New, advertised price for JUST Charter phone around here is $29.99 now.
--
The Firefox alternative.
»www.mozilla.org/projects/seamonkey/