Premium
join:2004-04-01
Kitchener, ON
kudos:1
Reviews:
·Rogers Portable ..
reply to Xstar_Lumini

Re: Monkey Terrorizes Toronto IKEA Store, Headlines Today

I could see myself chilling out with that Ikea monkey over at the local Starbucks after our shopping adventure. Maybe even go out for beer and wings at a pub and talk about girls and hockey and the Blue Jays and stuff.
--
If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough. - Albert Einstein

milnoc

join:2001-03-05
H3B
kudos:2
Someone could have made a ton of cash if this had happened early enough to manufacture and release an Ikea Monkey plush doll before Christmas.
--
Watch my future television channel's public test broadcast!
»thecanadianpublic.com/live

EdmundGerber

join:2010-01-04
reply to J E F F
said by J E F F:

I could see myself chilling out with that Ikea monkey over at the local Starbucks after our shopping adventure. Maybe even go out for beer and wings at a pub and talk about girls and hockey and the Blue Jays and stuff.

Maybe he could get a job at TSN - to replace Maggie

J E F F
Whatta Ya Think About Dat?
Premium
join:2004-04-01
Kitchener, ON
Reviews:
·Rogers Portable ..
said by EdmundGerber:

Maybe he could get a job at TSN - to replace Maggie

I'd like that....
--
If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough. - Albert Einstein

Paolo
Mr. Wireless

join:2004-05-29
canada
oh great, toronto is back in the spot light around the world all because of a silly monkey in a furr coat
--
Happiness is like peeing your pants... Everyone can see it, but only you can feel its Warmth!!

you
Mmm, gravy train.
Premium
join:2004-06-06
Toronto, ON

1 recommendation

Humourless people are humorous.
--
You're adorable.

FFH5
Premium
join:2002-03-03
Tavistock NJ
kudos:5
reply to Paolo
said by Paolo:

oh great, toronto is back in the spot light around the world all because of a silly monkey in a fur coat

A much better story than some drug dealer shoots another drug dealer on the streets at 3 a.m. Makes me smile for a second or two instead of thinking how screwed up society is.

horsey

@eastlink.ca
said by FFH5:

said by Paolo:

oh great, toronto is back in the spot light around the world all because of a silly monkey in a fur coat

A much better story than some drug dealer shoots another drug dealer on the streets at 3 a.m. Makes me smile for a second or two instead of thinking how screwed up society is.

+1
I think he was looking for work. It is good to see him try.