Tell me more x
, there is a new speed test available. Give it a try, leave feedback!
dslreports logo

All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc

spacer

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

P2P my butt

@comcastbusiness.net

If I was the ISP

If I was the ISP, why would I give up thousands of my users to mr MOVIE and risk a decline in my business as a result of users having to give up their connections to pay the MOVIE GUYS!! I don't think so. If I was the ISP I would tell the film company to KISS OFF and find some other way to make money. Maybe spending a little on tech to protect your work. If the MASSES are able to get their hands on it FREE, then you lose!!!

Sukunai
Premium
join:2008-05-07
kudos:1
said by P2P my butt :

If I was the ISP, why would I give up thousands of my users to mr MOVIE and risk a decline in my business as a result of users having to give up their connections to pay the MOVIE GUYS!! I don't think so. If I was the ISP I would tell the film company to KISS OFF and find some other way to make money. Maybe spending a little on tech to protect your work. If the MASSES are able to get their hands on it FREE, then you lose!!!

This is getting old...... no wait this was old a long time ago.

Just taking my chance to type the following.

Hollywood, go fuck yourself raw. Your films are 90% lousy fucking crap. They are not worth paying to see in a theatre, and they are not worth paying a few bucks to a rental and they are not even worth watching via a free download as they are not worth the bandwidth needed nor the time to watch.

I used to download a lot. And damn near all of it was old films. I have no interest in new shit, and I am not interested in YOU either.

Fuck you Hollywood, and your worthless crap.

Oh while we are at it, the RIAA can also go get screwed. In fact, do us all a favour, and join Hollywood. You two can basically go fuck each other for all anyone really cares.

My apologies for wasting the 30 seconds needed to read that. But at least I saved you the 60 seconds needed to type it. We all know you wanted to say it too.