uniqs
wideglide36
join:2003-11-08
Altoona, PA

wideglide36 to 07108968

to 07108968

Re: [Rant] Best Buy Returns

Burntone,

The packages had a few minor dings but considering the weight, nothing really out standing.

I'm always "nice" to csr's, my only problem was trying to understand them and also having them understand my concerns. There was definitely a language issue.

The packaging for these items are simply not sufficient and considering the way they're handled by the carriers I'm surprised any of these mini fridges arrive without being damaged.

I just want BestBuy to make arrangements for both of these items to be picked up and returned, and if possible, have one shipped to my local store for me to pick up myself, and if that's not possible, then I would like a full refund. I don't think that's unreasonable.

That's what I tried to convey to the csr and hopefully she understood me. She said I would receive a call from someone from another department and that's the latest info I have.

That was a week ago. At this point, I will either dispute the charges with my credit card company or try to call someone else at BestBuy.

It really shouldn't be this hard to return something....