share rss forum feed

TSI Gabe
Premium,VIP
join:2007-01-03
Chatham, ON
kudos:7
reply to veriphone

Re: Mail server and Webmail upgrade

k your email is fixed...your account must be really old something was screwed up with it from a long time ago

JonF
Premium
join:2012-11-22
Chatham, ON
reply to eots

Hello Eots,

IF you are having problems deleting messages, please try the following:

1. Click on Settings on Top Right hand corner
2. Click on Folders and verify if the Trash Folder is there. Add it, if necessary.
3. Click on Preferences and then click on Special Folders
4. Click on drop down and choose Trash
--
TSI Jon F (E-Services) - TekSavvy Solutions Inc.
Authorized TSI employee (»»TekSavvy FAQ »Official support in the forum )
Follow us on Twitter : @TekSavvyCSR ; @TekSavvyNetwork

veriphone

join:2011-01-29
reply to TSI Gabe

Well appreciate your efforts as you are the forth person trying to fix this problem today. I wish you were right...but just tested it by sending an email from my yahoo account to my teksavvy account ...and no trace of it anywhere....not receiving any emails all day whatsoever...the last guy I spoke with (John) said he can see some of my incoming email that I could not...none of those have came to me yet so I suspect nothing has been fixed yet....
And yes I've had my email with you for a loooong time ut it was working fine until thins morning when you did the username changes.
Anyhow....still waiting help and resolution here...
Is Will still on the phone? I am waiting on his call....

eots

join:2003-02-04
reply to JonF

said by JonF:

Hello Eots,

IF you are having problems deleting messages, please try the following:

1. Click on Settings on Top Right hand corner
2. Click on Folders and verify if the Trash Folder is there. Add it, if necessary.
3. Click on Preferences and then click on Special Folders
4. Click on drop down and choose Trash

My trash fold is visible. I also can't import any contacts. I exported them from the old webmail and then imported them in the new one but nothing shows up.

JonF
Premium
Chatham, ON
reply to TSI Marc

Hello again,

I have sent you a test email, and confirmed that it did delete properly. I will send it again. Please attempt to delete it, and let me know if it works.

eots

Deleting works now, but my address list is still blank after importing the CSV file that I exported from the old webmail system.

veriphone

reply to TSI Gabe

By the way Gabe, a bit more experimenting I just did showed that my wife email (set identically like mine) is working just fine (sending and receiving all tested fine) but mine continue not to be able to receive while it sends fine....
When testing it by sending an email from my wife's teksavvy account to my teksavvy account an error message showed telling that email is undelivered "Mailbox has exceeded the limit (in reply to RCPT command)...Not sure how it has exceeded the limit if there is nothing big been sent to it...either way it my email continue not working on receiving while my wife's is fine....
Still need help with this....

fink

join:2002-08-21
Toronto, ON
reply to JonF

I was having the same issue as Eots but your instructions here fixed it. thanks.

(had to create a "sent" folder.. that's a bit odd. You'd think that there would be one by default)

Fed Up

join:2007-02-19
m4m2v
reply to eots

said by eots:

Deleting works now, but my address list is still blank after importing the CSV file that I exported from the old webmail system.

Did you do the conversion step or try to directly import the CSV file.

said by TSI Gabe:

About the address book.

You can login to the old web mail using the following url

»mail.teksavvy.com

Go ahead and export all your contacts

Then go to the following web site

»webmail.teksavvy.com/convert/

Convert the file to vcard format

And then import said file into the new webmail system.

I realize this isn't entirely straightforward but that's the only reliable way we found to do so.

JonF
Premium
Chatham, ON
reply to eots

Hello eots,

I have imported those contacts for you. Please verify that this is what you wanted.

TSI Jon
Premium
join:2011-08-24
canada
kudos:10
reply to veriphone

I see that Will is on the phone with you. Please let us know how it went.

Thank you,

TSI Jonathan
--
Social Media Relations Team Leader
Authorized TSI employee - Teksavvy Solutions Inc.

veriphone

hmmm not really as I am sitting here and waiting for his call for the past couple hours but no I am not talking to Will or anyone else at this moment. If you see him around ask him to call me please.

eots

reply to JonF

I just manually entered them now since there weren't very many.

TSI Jon
Premium
canada
reply to veriphone

He will be calling you shortly, my mistake, he has your account info up and he is investigating it. He should be calling you shortly.

Thank you,

TSI Jonathan
--

JonF
Premium
Chatham, ON
reply to eots

Arrrg! I wasn't fast enough..... My apologies. If you need anything further please let us know.

veriphone

reply to TSI Jon

Thanks Jonathan, looking forward to his call. Will is one of the best guys you have there, pulled me out of the fire more than once...very knowledgeable tech as well.

Sears

join:2008-02-17
reply to TSI Marc

Oh no, forwarding is gone now?

JonF
Premium
Chatham, ON
reply to TSI Marc

Nope Forwarding is still there.

See Pic

Sears

No I mean the old webmail had the forward all mail to x email address in the settings, not per message.

JonF
Premium
Chatham, ON
reply to TSI Marc

Is this what you are referring to?

Sears

Yes, I can't seem to find it in the settings.

veriphone

reply to TSI Jon

Hi Jonathan,

still waiting on a call from Will, an hour after you told me he'll be calling shortly - no one called yet...this is turning into a whole day issue....can't figure out what is so difficult in fixing my email account if my wife's with the same exact settings is working fine...it shouldn't take whole day and 5 different tech support agents and supervisors to do it....

JonF
Premium
Chatham, ON
reply to Sears

Do you want to PM me your account details so I may log in to your email?

TSI Jon
Premium
canada
reply to veriphone

I just went to see him and made sure he does nothing else before he calls you. I am really sorry it has been a very busy day but we will get this issue resolved.

Thank you,

TSI Jonathan
--

Sears

reply to JonF

I can login fine, I don't have an issue with that, it's just that I used to have it forward all my teksavvy email to my gmail account and in the new interface that option seems to be gone.

I sent myself a test message and it doesn't seem to forward anymore.

JonF
Premium
Chatham, ON

Ok,

If you would like to pm me your account OID and your Gmail address, I can make your mail forwarded on our end.

Sears

Thank you, I'll PM you.

JonF
Premium
Chatham, ON
reply to TSI Marc

Done.

It might take a minute or two to take effect.

Sears

Thanks again.

JonF
Premium
Chatham, ON

No problem. Happy to help out!