share rss forum feed

Geno71

join:2012-12-12
Antioch, IL
Reviews:
·Comcast
reply to ExoticFish

Re: [Rant] Chicago Area HSI: Paying $70/mo for less than 30Mb/s

Does the promotional pricing have a particular name? Which package / speed are you getting and at what price, if you don't mind me asking.

So out of curiosity, knowing how some of my conversations have gone (I don't threaten to leave but I do let my unhappiness with current situation be known in a friendly way / not being a loud jerk etc).... if it were you, what would you say exactly after the "how can I help you"?

ExoticFish

join:2008-08-31
Stuarts Draft, VA
Just ask about any promotional offers for your area. They vary. I'm currently on Extreme 105 for $89 a month.

I've only had to call in and say I needed my promo pricing renewed. Reps have never given me any issue with applying what's available at the time.
--
»www.VAJeeps.com
»www.BronzedBod.com

Geno71

join:2012-12-12
Antioch, IL
Reviews:
·Comcast
So it sounds like, you actually switch service levels along with the promo... vs. getting a "promo price" for an existing package (that you've had for a long time). I think that's the key. I'm not looking to constantly switch packages to get a different price.

ExoticFish

join:2008-08-31
Stuarts Draft, VA
No. I had been on Blast the entire time until last month when I upgraded to Extreme 105.
--
»www.VAJeeps.com
»www.BronzedBod.com