uniqs

Mario168
@teksavvy.com

Mario168 to TSI Marc

Anon

to TSI Marc

Re: Mail server and Webmail upgrade

2 issues with the new mail system:

1. Teksavvy has a DSL connection ID that is the full email address, and the email address is identical. So.....since email programs remember the email ID and we forget, the announcement email from TekSavvy should have reminded clients that their OLD userid was their email address PREFIX, and to now use their full email address as their "NEW" ID.

When I read the announcement, I thought "no action required" on my part. It was only today that I realized I had to update the email ID.

2. MORE IMPORTANTLY, the new system has generated DOZENS of BLANK incoming emails! Identified as NO SENDER, with no subject and no content on my iOS devices (iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch). On the iOS devices, the blank incoming emails CANNOT BE SELECTED FOR DELETION ! Please help !

Note, that incoming blank emails from Teksavvy servers had happened in the past, on a "one off" basis. Sort of "ghost" emails that kept downloading. However, these could be VIEWED and DELETED directly in Teksavvy's Webmail. That solved the problem.

Today's blank / ghost emails cannot be viewed in Webmail. So I cannot get rid of them. I have just spoken to Teksavvy tech support. They were unable to help. Can someone address this problem please !

Note that my computer email program (Mac Mail) does NOT download these "ghost" emails. Issue seems to be restricted to iOS devices (do not know if Android or BB devices have the same issue).

Can someone help !?

TSI Andre
Premium Member
join:2008-06-03
Chatham, ON

TSI Andre

Premium Member

Hi Mario,

The "Ghost" email issue is something that happened a little while ago that we fixed and shouldn't occur again.

We are able to fix this for you. Could you please provide me your email via PM and we will get it fixed for you.

Thanks,

Andre