share rss forum feed

Camelot One
Premium,MVM
join:2001-11-21
Greenwood, IN
kudos:2
reply to El Quintron

Re: Triple Monitor setup question

If you are going to use all 3 for gaming, I would suggest sticking with matching size and resolution. It will work mismatched, but it gets annoying when your cursor jumps from one resolution/size to another.

Also keep in mind that the higher spanned resolution is going to cut your frame rate a bit.
--
Intel i7-2600k /ASRock P67 Extreme4 /4x 4Gb G.Skill /2x Intel 510 series 250Gb SSD /3x WD20EADS 2TB /2x PNY GTX 260 /Silverstone 850W /Custom water cooler /Antec Twelve-Hundred

El Quintron
Resident Mouth Breather
Premium
join:2008-04-28
Etobicoke, ON
kudos:4
Good to know, assuming I stay with 1920x1080, @23" but go for a LED with a 120hz would this cause any type of grief gaming wise?
--
Support Bacteria -- It's the Only Culture Some People Have

Camelot One
Premium,MVM
join:2001-11-21
Greenwood, IN
kudos:2
That I don't know.

BlitzenZeus
Burnt Out Cynic
Premium
join:2000-01-13
kudos:3
reply to El Quintron
Compare your fps with one, or two monitors. More memory, cpu power, more gpu power, and more gpu memory.... Those demo systems have chained multiple high-end video cards. Many games likely won't run as well as we would like on more than one monitor, but if they support amd eyefinity there's a better chance they might, however it might only be eyefinity.
--
I distrust those people who know so well what god wants them to do because I notice it always coincides with their own desires- Susan B. Anthony
Yesterday we obeyed kings, and bent out necks before emperors. But today we kneel only to the truth- Kahlil G.