All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
Search similar:

uniqs
Scorpio7
join:2011-06-28

Scorpio7

TekSavvy Home phone

I'm considering changing my home phone service to Teksavvy, but I've run into a little problem. I'm reading over the details of their service on their website , and when I click on "Add Ons" I have no explanation as to what some of the products mean. Is there some place else on the website that links to what some of the products mean?? i.e., IdentACallPrimary, CallPrivacy, CallScreen, etc.

Thanks.

creed3020
Premium Member
join:2006-04-26
Kitchener, ON

creed3020

Premium Member

You are best off calling into sales if you want an explanation of each of the Add Ons. Most of the name would be the same as what you have now if you're with Bell.

TSI Brandon
Premium Member
join:2012-11-22
Chatham, ON

TSI Brandon to Scorpio7

Premium Member

to Scorpio7
Hello,

We don't currently have a list of how our feature work on our website, but its a great idea and I will forward this to the proper people. If you'd like to message us in the »/forum ··· avdirect with your account information we can provide you some information for the feature you currently have.

Thank you
Taunia
Scorpio7

Scorpio7

said by TSI Brandon:

We don't currently have a list of how our feature work on our website..

Not sure if I need to know the mechanicis of HOW they work, just what they actually are/what they mean. You are trying to sell a product; figure you want people to know what the product actually is, rather than just naming the product.
said by TSI Brandon:

If you'd like to message us in the »/forum ··· avdirect with your account information we can provide you some information for the feature you currently have.

I don't have Teksavvy phone service. I'm just inquiring about it and considering it, but I need more info on the features.

Thanks.

TSI Brandon
Premium Member
Chatham, ON

TSI Brandon

Premium Member

Hello,

My apologies, here is a list of all our features and what they mean.

Call Display: See who's calling before you decide to answer.

Call Waiting: When you're on the phone, be notified of another incoming call.

Call Answer (CA): Lets callers leave you messages even when you're on the phone.

Visual Call Waiting: When you're on the phone, see whose calling and decide which call to answer.

Call Forwarding: Forward incoming calls to any other number.

Wirecare: Covers inside wiring repair of DSL & Phone service. Covers inside wiring and jacks for normal wear and tear or accidental damage, including damage by pets

Call Return: Return your last missed call or be notified when a line you are trying to call is free.

Call Answer Message Manager: Have up to 3 additional private voicemail boxes as part of your Call Answer service, plus many other enhancements.

Ident-A-Call Primary: Have another number for your existing phone line with its own distinctive ring.

Call Privacy: Block all incoming calls from unknown callers.

Call Screen: Selectively block up to 12 unwanted callers.

Three Way Calling: Talk with two people at the same time.

Thank you,
Tsi Taunia
Scorpio7

Scorpio7

Thanks so much Taunia! That list is very helpful.

I am also wondering what is the regular long-distance charge per minute with just the Home Phone service.

Thanks.

TSI Brandon
Premium Member
Chatham, ON

TSI Brandon

Premium Member

Good Morning,

Our standard rate for long distance is 2.9cents a minute to anywhere is Canada and the US.

Thanks
Taunia