join:2003-11-12
Harwood Heights, IL
kudos:2
Reviews:
·Comcast Formerl..

1 edit
reply to pr1mo

**Bump**

Path of Exile's mini-expansion, Sacrifice of the Vaal, is being released on March 5th. You can read a small bit about it here: »www.shacknews.com/article/83313/···te-power

There have also been numerous posts about it on the official forums: »www.pathofexile.com/forum

There is also a ton of information pertaining not only to the mini-expansion but the game itself as well at the subreddit: »www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile

Enjoy! I just bought my third supporter pack today considering how amazing this game is and how dedicated and phenomal the developer, Grinding Gear Games, is. I'm currently a Regal, Suvivor, and Warrior supporter!

Edit: The official write-up on Sacrifice of the Vaal will be posted on the official website in a few hours, as stated by Chris Wilson, Lead Developer.

Official Trailer

»www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dxx8NNxROE

pr1mo
Premium
Harwood Heights, IL
Reviews:
·Comcast Formerl..

1 edit
reply to BKayrac

**Bump**

Path of Exile's mini-expansion, Sacrifice of the Vaal, is being released on March 5th. You can read a small bit about it here: »www.shacknews.com/article/83313/···te-power

There have also been numerous posts about it on the official forums: »www.pathofexile.com/forum

There is also a ton of information pertaining not only to the mini-expansion but the game itself as well at the subreddit: »www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile

Enjoy! I just bought my third supporter pack today considering how amazing this game is and how dedicated and phenomal the developer, Grinding Gear Games, is. I'm currently a Regal, Suvivor, and Warrior supporter!

Edit: The official write-up on Sacrifice of the Vaal will be posted on the official website in a few hours, as stated by Chris Wilson, Lead Developer.

Savious
Premium
join:2012-03-05
Belgrade, MT
kudos:4
reply to Gundy

I think there are a few.

a2nxtcrav3r
Pokes People With Stick
Premium
join:2003-07-13
San Jose, CA
Reviews:
·Comcast

2 edits
reply to BKayrac

My first exalted went into trading for 200+ alcs this way was back when I think exalts are still hard to find and botted somehow, people offering like 80+ for super items when. if you guys need more alcs i have 100+ more ( i just thought they were more usefull leveling up making new items as i go than what an exalt would have traded me for back then)

same here i only build Glass cannons because non H. I am in need of 2 more Granite Flasks =(

i like the new part they built where we go up the tower that was hard and I was geared haha
--
hmmmmmm....

Gundy
Premium
join:2002-10-29
reply to BKayrac

Does the DSLR Guild have any nemesis players?

pr1mo
Premium
Harwood Heights, IL
Reviews:
·Comcast Formerl..
reply to Rogue Wolf

said by Rogue Wolf:

I think this game is looking to redefine "hitting the wall". Cruising my way through all the way up to Act 3, then I hit the Barracks... all of a sudden I'm getting my butt handed to me on a silver platter, by enemies that are supposedly four levels below me. And I don't even want to talk about General Gravicius.

I remember the General one-shotting me every time I attempted him and I was 4-5 levels above him. Just be careful of his Molten Shield (explodes and does damage to you when it hits a certain threshold). Kill all the monsters around him, and take the fight slow.

Savious
Premium
Belgrade, MT
reply to a2nxtcrav3r

Thanks, I just put it back. Upgraded to a 102-302 2h staff I found last night %uD83D%uDE03
--
DSLRs number 1 Diablo 3 revival fan.

Savious
Premium
Belgrade, MT
reply to ironweasel

I only build glass cannons, lol. Right now though my duelist is sitting at 1500 dps unbuffed.

I regen 8.5% life a second, but chaos and cold are problematic at times.
--

ironweasel
Weezy
Premium
join:2000-09-13
Belen, NM
kudos:1
reply to Rogue Wolf

PoE rewards defense more than offense.

The glass cannon mentality doesn't fit very well with the game, especially once you hit the later part of Cruel and into Merciless difficulty levels.
--
I'll be stretching out the rhyme like gravity stretches time.

Rogue Wolf
Mourns the Loss of lilhurricane

join:2003-08-12
Troy, NY
reply to BKayrac

I think this game is looking to redefine "hitting the wall". Cruising my way through all the way up to Act 3, then I hit the Barracks... all of a sudden I'm getting my butt handed to me on a silver platter, by enemies that are supposedly four levels below me. And I don't even want to talk about General Gravicius.
--
I may have been born yesterday, but I've spent all afternoon downtown.

a2nxtcrav3r
Pokes People With Stick
Premium
San Jose, CA
Reviews:
·Comcast
reply to Savious

said by Savious:

Who put that Geofris unique mace in there? I leveled a duelist today with that sweet beast.

oh yea that was me
--
hmmmmmm....

Savious
Premium
Belgrade, MT
reply to a2nxtcrav3r

Dude. Dat 60 alch. You are loaded!

ironweasel
Weezy
Premium
Belen, NM
reply to Savious

I'm playing in the Domination league right now...but I don't think anyone else is.
If we get more people playing there then I could see a guild stash being useful...but as it is now there isn't much use for one.
--

Savious
Premium
Belgrade, MT
reply to Krisnatharok

There really isn't a cookie cutter build for each class. Everything is viable. I friended you, send me your characters name, I can add you to the guild. I put a queens decree in there, a cool 2 handed sword for summoners.
--

Krisnatharok
Caveat Emptor
Premium
join:2009-02-11
Earth Orbit
kudos:12
reply to pr1mo

I tried this out and got to level 7 or 8 as a witch. I friended a bunch of people here but I don't think anyone was on.

What is the preferred witch build? I went with a D3 pet-heavy build with upgraded zombies for now.
--
Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.

pr1mo
Premium
Harwood Heights, IL
reply to BKayrac

Everyone is always welcome to send a whisper to Shushi_Roll (me, Standard league) for anything.

Savious
Premium
Belgrade, MT
reply to bionicRod

I know! I've been tossing stuff in there that I think people can use but I can't and am having a hell of a time.

Personally I could use a really good 1 hander.
--

bionicRod
Funkier than a mohair disco ball.
Premium
join:2009-07-06
united state
reply to Savious

Hey speaking of the guild stash is there anything anyone is looking for? I have a 10 tab stash and am running out of room because I've been saving all yellows. I don't want to jam the guild stash but if you're looking for something in particular let me know and I'll see if I can accomodate. I need to get rid of some of this stuff!
--
The world was movin' she was right there with it and she was

Savious
Premium
Belgrade, MT
reply to BKayrac

Who put that Geofris unique mace in there? I leveled a duelist today with that sweet beast.
--

a2nxtcrav3r
Pokes People With Stick
Premium
San Jose, CA
reply to BKayrac

ill start putting more orbs in guide tab i have too many alchemy
--
hmmmmmm....

Savious
Premium
Belgrade, MT
reply to ironweasel

Yep. Not sure how many guildies are playing outside of Standard League. I can get another tab whenever though if you guys are interested.
--

ironweasel
Weezy
Premium
Belen, NM
reply to a2nxtcrav3r

Savious See Profile started a DSLR guild. We have a Standard league stash for right now, but I think he's planning on buying stashes for the other leagues at some point.
--

a2nxtcrav3r
Pokes People With Stick
Premium
San Jose, CA
reply to BKayrac

Was thinking of comming back, i just have 2 exalts worth of items in standard. If there is a clan/guild happening i would join.
--
hmmmmmm....

Savious
Premium
Belgrade, MT
reply to primeomega

Im down for starting a DSLR guild. I think pr1mo should be the leader though, he is the most vested in the game. (From what I have read)
--

primeomega

join:2004-03-11
De Pere, WI

1 edit
reply to BKayrac

You can add me in, will play again when it comes out. Whitta is (was) my main - 71 Witch. The new class looks like fun, think I might start over with her.

Was just looking over the release info: the guild idea looks very cool. Sounds like you get to go up as a guild for really challenging stuff, and get points to use in guild for cool items. Sounds like fun!

Savious
Premium
Belgrade, MT
reply to pr1mo

Are you interested in starting a guild, pr1mo? Ill definently jump back into this on Weds. What league are you going into?
--

pr1mo
Premium
Harwood Heights, IL
Reviews:
·Comcast Formerl..
reply to pr1mo

Click for full size
Bought a supporter pack before beta ends. Couple of MTXs in action.

pr1mo
Premium
Harwood Heights, IL
Reviews:
·Comcast Formerl..
reply to BKayrac

Click for full size
Shushi_Roll, looking bad ass.

pr1mo
Premium
Harwood Heights, IL
Reviews:
·Comcast Formerl..
reply to pr1mo

For those that are playing, or will be playing for the first time, please post your In-Game-Names in this thread. I will add you to my friends list in-game. I'm open to help anyone and if you have any questions I'll always try to answer to the best of my knowledge.