Weezy
Premium Member
join:2000-09-13
Belen, NM

ironweasel to Savious

Premium Member

to Savious

Re: Path of Exile

I'm playing in the Domination league right now...but I don't think anyone else is.
If we get more people playing there then I could see a guild stash being useful...but as it is now there isn't much use for one.

Savious
Premium Member
join:2012-03-05
Billings, MT

Savious to a2nxtcrav3r

Premium Member

to a2nxtcrav3r
Dude. Dat 60 alch. You are loaded!

a2nxtcrav3r
Pokes People With Stick
Premium Member
join:2003-07-13
San Jose, CA

a2nxtcrav3r to Savious

Premium Member

to Savious
said by Savious:

Who put that Geofris unique mace in there? I leveled a duelist today with that sweet beast.

oh yea that was me

Rogue Wolf
An Easy Draw of a Sad Few
join:2003-08-12
Troy, NY

Rogue Wolf to BKayrac

to BKayrac
I think this game is looking to redefine "hitting the wall". Cruising my way through all the way up to Act 3, then I hit the Barracks... all of a sudden I'm getting my butt handed to me on a silver platter, by enemies that are supposedly four levels below me. And I don't even want to talk about General Gravicius.

ironweasel
Weezy
Premium Member
join:2000-09-13
Belen, NM

ironweasel

Premium Member

PoE rewards defense more than offense.

The glass cannon mentality doesn't fit very well with the game, especially once you hit the later part of Cruel and into Merciless difficulty levels.

Savious
Premium Member
Billings, MT

Savious

Premium Member

I only build glass cannons, lol. Right now though my duelist is sitting at 1500 dps unbuffed.

I regen 8.5% life a second, but chaos and cold are problematic at times.
Savious

Savious to a2nxtcrav3r

Premium Member

to a2nxtcrav3r
Thanks, I just put it back. Upgraded to a 102-302 2h staff I found last night %uD83D%uDE03

pr1mo
Premium Member
join:2003-11-12
Chicago, IL

pr1mo to Rogue Wolf

Premium Member

to Rogue Wolf
said by Rogue Wolf:

I think this game is looking to redefine "hitting the wall". Cruising my way through all the way up to Act 3, then I hit the Barracks... all of a sudden I'm getting my butt handed to me on a silver platter, by enemies that are supposedly four levels below me. And I don't even want to talk about General Gravicius.

I remember the General one-shotting me every time I attempted him and I was 4-5 levels above him. Just be careful of his Molten Shield (explodes and does damage to you when it hits a certain threshold). Kill all the monsters around him, and take the fight slow.

Gundy
Premium Member
join:2002-10-29

Gundy to BKayrac

Premium Member

to BKayrac
Does the DSLR Guild have any nemesis players?

a2nxtcrav3r
Pokes People With Stick
Premium Member
join:2003-07-13
San Jose, CA

2 edits

a2nxtcrav3r to BKayrac

Premium Member

to BKayrac
My first exalted went into trading for 200+ alcs this way was back when I think exalts are still hard to find and botted somehow, people offering like 80+ for super items when. if you guys need more alcs i have 100+ more ( i just thought they were more usefull leveling up making new items as i go than what an exalt would have traded me for back then)

same here i only build Glass cannons because non H. I am in need of 2 more Granite Flasks =(

i like the new part they built where we go up the tower that was hard and I was geared haha

Savious
Premium Member
Billings, MT

Savious to Gundy

Premium Member

to Gundy
I think there are a few.

pr1mo
Premium Member
join:2003-11-12
Chicago, IL

1 edit

pr1mo to BKayrac

Premium Member

to BKayrac
**Bump**

Path of Exile's mini-expansion, Sacrifice of the Vaal, is being released on March 5th. You can read a small bit about it here: »www.shacknews.com/articl ··· te-power

There have also been numerous posts about it on the official forums: »www.pathofexile.com/forum

There is also a ton of information pertaining not only to the mini-expansion but the game itself as well at the subreddit: »www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile

Enjoy! I just bought my third supporter pack today considering how amazing this game is and how dedicated and phenomal the developer, Grinding Gear Games, is. I'm currently a Regal, Suvivor, and Warrior supporter!

Edit: The official write-up on Sacrifice of the Vaal will be posted on the official website in a few hours, as stated by Chris Wilson, Lead Developer.
pr1mo

1 edit

pr1mo

Premium Member

**Bump**

Path of Exile's mini-expansion, Sacrifice of the Vaal, is being released on March 5th. You can read a small bit about it here: »www.shacknews.com/articl ··· te-power

There have also been numerous posts about it on the official forums: »www.pathofexile.com/forum

There is also a ton of information pertaining not only to the mini-expansion but the game itself as well at the subreddit: »www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile

Enjoy! I just bought my third supporter pack today considering how amazing this game is and how dedicated and phenomal the developer, Grinding Gear Games, is. I'm currently a Regal, Suvivor, and Warrior supporter!

Edit: The official write-up on Sacrifice of the Vaal will be posted on the official website in a few hours, as stated by Chris Wilson, Lead Developer.

Official Trailer

»www.youtube.com/watch?v= ··· x8NNxROE
pr1mo

pr1mo to BKayrac

Premium Member

to BKayrac
Well, here is the write-up!

»www.pathofexile.com/foru ··· d/807869