All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
uniqs
veriphone
join:2011-01-29

veriphone to TSI Jonathan

to TSI Jonathan

Re: Mail server and Webmail upgrade

hmmm not really as I am sitting here and waiting for his call for the past couple hours but no I am not talking to Will or anyone else at this moment. If you see him around ask him to call me please.

TSI Jonathan
Premium Member
join:2011-08-24
Chatham, ON

TSI Jonathan

Premium Member

He will be calling you shortly, my mistake, he has your account info up and he is investigating it. He should be calling you shortly.

Thank you,

TSI Jonathan
veriphone
join:2011-01-29

veriphone

Thanks Jonathan, looking forward to his call. Will is one of the best guys you have there, pulled me out of the fire more than once...very knowledgeable tech as well.
veriphone

veriphone to TSI Jonathan

to TSI Jonathan
Hi Jonathan,

still waiting on a call from Will, an hour after you told me he'll be calling shortly - no one called yet...this is turning into a whole day issue....can't figure out what is so difficult in fixing my email account if my wife's with the same exact settings is working fine...it shouldn't take whole day and 5 different tech support agents and supervisors to do it....

TSI Jonathan
Premium Member
join:2011-08-24
Chatham, ON

TSI Jonathan

Premium Member

I just went to see him and made sure he does nothing else before he calls you. I am really sorry it has been a very busy day but we will get this issue resolved.

Thank you,

TSI Jonathan