Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Mak

join:2011-09-10
Reviews:
·Bell Fibe

[Television] Cycle to owned channel?

So I'm the only one who tough about that? Even Bell don't have that with fibes.

Example, I am at channell 100 and I own also 130 and 140 so when I push channel up, it goes from 100 to 130 and than to 140 and I don't see all the channel I don't own.

This feature could make me start using tv wich I don't now because this feature does not exist.

TH47

join:2005-10-29

Not sure I understand...

Lebon14

join:2009-08-05
Dolbeau-Mistassini, QC

said by TH47:

Not sure I understand...

In other words, when you press Ch+ or (Ch-) on your remote, it skips the channel you don't have. So, like OP said, if you are on Channel 130 then press Ch+, instead to go to the channel 131 which you don't have, you go directly to 140 which you do.
--
Eurobeat and B'z forever.

TH47

join:2005-10-29

Yeah, well do you mean in the guide? Because in viewing, I can do that, and I hear one of the good things NG has is a non-lockable (of course!) "only-the-channels-I-have" filter.

darknestgirl

join:2008-08-11
Montreal, QC
Reviews:
·Acanac
·Videotron
reply to Mak

In the tv guide, you can put a filter like th47 said on the illico ng but on illico 1, you can't.

The only way to see only the one you have without using the tv guide is using the up and down arrow if you want to stay on the channel you are watching(the way lebon describe, the channel are gonna change on illico1 can't say for illico ng since i don't have it yet.)

SR5450

join:2007-08-25
Brossard, QC
reply to Mak

With Videotron digital TV (Illico), you have the following behavior:

- For Older Illico (Generation 1) if you are using the Channel +/-, you get almost exactly what you are describing, which is you will only see the channel that you can access. This mean all the one you have subscribe too + all the one that are accessible to everyone (like pay per view TV, promo channel, radio, etc.)

- For Illico New Generation, you can configure the behavior. The one by default is all channel, but you can filter on only the channel I have subscribe too, so then using channel +/- you will get the proper behavior

- An alternative is too use the favorites options, you put the channel you have in favorites, with skipping the indigo and other non essential channel and use the favorites button to navigate.

kovy

join:2009-03-26
kudos:8
reply to Mak

Both Bell and Videotron have the option to only see the channels you are subscribed...

Mak

join:2011-09-10
Reviews:
·Bell Fibe

said by kovy:

Both Bell and Videotron have the option to only see the channels you are subscribed...

No. I asked the same thing in the bell forum and there is only an alternative and it is to create a favorite list.

Mont

join:2006-05-02
Saint-Leonard, QC

On Fibe TV you can create your own channel guide.

Menu , settings , menu and guide , customize channels

kovy

join:2009-03-26
kudos:8
reply to Mak

said by Mak:

said by kovy:

No. I asked the same thing in the bell forum and there is only an alternative and it is to create a favorite list.

Right... I've already answered you... dafuq ?

Couldn't be easier then pressing guide and guide again to have the option.