JonF
Premium Member
join:2012-11-22
Chatham, ON

JonF to EdT

Premium Member

to EdT

Re: Mail server and Webmail upgrade

No problem. In the future, to prevent these things from happening, I would verify your subscription to our newsletter just to make sure that you are getting all of our email notifications.
Curmudgeon
join:2012-04-09

Curmudgeon

OT: Newsletter

said by JonF:

No problem. In the future, to prevent these things from happening, I would verify your subscription to our newsletter just to make sure that you are getting all of our email notifications.

I unsubscribed from your newsletter because you are using a third-party mailing service (infusionsoft). When you move your bulk mail in-house, I'll be happy to subscribe.

rogersmogers
@start.ca

rogersmogers

Anon

said by Curmudgeon:

said by JonF:

I unsubscribed from your newsletter because you are using a third-party mailing service (infusionsoft). When you move your bulk mail in-house, I'll be happy to subscribe.

And what is wrong with a 3rd party mailing service?
Curmudgeon

1 recommendation

Curmudgeon

said by rogersmogers :

said by Curmudgeon:

said by JonF:

And what is wrong with a 3rd party mailing service?

Privacy. I don't want teksavvy giving out my e-mail address to anyone else, especially potential spammers.

pulp46
Premium Member
join:2003-01-28
canada

pulp46

Premium Member

said by Curmudgeon:

Privacy. I don't want teksavvy giving out my e-mail address to anyone else, especially potential spammers.

Just started receiving SPAM since the change. No big deal because I use tek.addy for throwaway stuff but.... have a valid point there.

notyours
@204.101.17.x

notyours to Curmudgeon

Anon

to Curmudgeon
said by Curmudgeon:

It is not your email address. It belongs to TSI.
Curmudgeon

Curmudgeon to pulp46

to pulp46
said by pulp46:

said by Curmudgeon:

Just started receiving SPAM since the change. No big deal because I use tek.addy for throwaway stuff but.... have a valid point there.

Like you, I don't use my @teksavvy.com address for anything much, so I thought I would follow your example and re-subscribe to the newsletter using it. As I expected, the "submit" button on the form is a link to infusionsoft.com. Guess what? The link is broken. Why am I not surprised?