spc

spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Mak

join:2011-09-10

[TV] Is it possible to cycle owned channel only.

I just want to cycle the channel I have acess to. Is it possible to do?

If not, why? This is a must. It should be added in the options.

kovy

join:2009-03-26
kudos:8

Yeah... it's in the options... I think programming options to only the ones you're subscribed.

Mak

reply to Mak

I don't see that in the options. Can you tell me step by step how to do that please. thanks.

l6l5bm

@bell.ca
reply to Mak

Make a favourites list that only includes your subscribed channels. You can modify it later as new channels are added.

»support.bell.ca/TV/Receivers/How···channels

joeblow3

join:2000-12-27
London, ON
reply to Mak

Yes you can see only the subscribed channels but please tell us what receiver you have first.

I have 9242 and when I press Guide twice it pops up asking me what list I wish to see: All channels, All subscribed, then list 1 ...list 2...

If it doesn't popup then goto Menu...Preferences...Favorites

List 1 etc, being my built favorites.

Mak

I know it's a motorola I've seen the box. It's wrote on the box vip2202. How can I find out?

Mak

Reviews:
·Bell Fibe
reply to l6l5bm

said by l6l5bm :

Make a favourites list that only includes your subscribed channels. You can modify it later as new channels are added.

»support.bell.ca/TV/Receivers/How···channels

K thanks I did a list but how I cycle it now? I can't find how to do that on the webpage you gave me.

joeblow3

join:2000-12-27
London, ON

What receiver do you have? It should say right on the front panel.

bt

join:2009-02-26
canada
kudos:1
reply to Mak

That page is for satellite TV, not Fibe. You won't find your receiver listed there.

tech

@videotron.ca
reply to Mak

press menu
select settings
select customize channel guide
remove check marks next to channels you're not subscribed to

urbang33k

join:2010-02-13
Canada
kudos:1
reply to Mak

there currently is no way to AUTOMATICALLY remove channels your not currently subscribed to on FibeTV. I must manually remove those channels from the settings/customize guide sub menu.

Bell Expressvue has this ability built in... I think.

The OP has Bell FibeTV if he has a motorola VIP 2202.

note, youll have to do it on your PVR also which will either be a 2262 or a 1232
--
Opinions and ideas expressed in my post are my own and in no way represent those of Bell Canada Enterprises, Bell Canada, Bell TV, Bell Internet, Bell Mobility, Bell Technical Solutions, Expertech, or any other partners under the BCE umbrella.