spc
uniqs
yakko9t98
join:2012-12-10
Evansville, IN

yakko9t98 to OSUGoose

to OSUGoose

Re: [Speed] YouTube HD videos very laggy - Lexington, KY

Yea they can read if that node is over utilized from their Noc. From Evansville it looks like the fiber right out is over utilized.

Now I do know that the RR fiber ring is half bad. One of the techs said one side of the ring is running clean and the other half is not. I have not seen a fiber map so I could not tell you if we are liked through the ring.

When I worked on the fiber rings for Windstream it was not a hard thing to figure out.

I really want them to fix it. Honestly though I am thinking of moving to Wow just to get away from Time Warner. Never thought I would say I wanted to move to Wow. But Wow's worst days are better than what we are seeing these days.

OSUGoose
join:2007-12-27
Columbus, OH
Apple AirPort Extreme (2013)

OSUGoose

Well I got a call at 2:30 from dispatch basically telling me its pointless for a service tech to come out as this issue I'm dealing with has been escalated regarding my node and over utilization. They had no time table on when it would be fix as there was a lot of red tape to cut through he said. Told him I've been told for a year that my node is "on the list" to be delt with and that this was the first since the new modem for the connection to totally throttle down to dialup when downloading and uploading at the same time. Got him to credit one month of RR for wasting my time at least waiting for a tech to show.