uniqs
kb1
join:2008-11-15
South Bend, IN

kb1 to Os

to Os

Re: [HD] Never Saw this SDV Screen Before

said by Os:

And the Birmingham/Indianapolis lineups are missing some stuff they have in Florida and Bakersfield. Bright House, and most of Time Warner, shames Comcast in HD channels. And the margin is only growing worse.

I just don't think Comcast cares that much about HD. But I think their adoption rates are much more limited than TWC/BHN because of the HD technology fee. Less customers demanding the service means less need to commit the bandwidth.

I swore when Comcast made their deal with ABC/Disney that we'd see Goal Line/Buzzer Beater HD, ESPN Deportes HD and Disney Jr. HD come up almost immediately, but they didn't. And then you have the fiasco with who gets the Pac-12 Network (SD only), and every new addition being SD only. Plus, you have GolTV disappearing and MGM HD disappearing in parts of the Midwest.

I agree. Comcast does not care about HD. In my area that has the capacity Comcast has decided to not add the above HD channels but has decided to drop MGMHD claiming you could get all there movies On demand (which we all know is not true).