Here's the direct link to access »nflnonline.nfl.com/
UnnDunn
Premium Member
join:2005-12-21
Brooklyn, NY

UnnDunn to chewypgh

Premium Member

to chewypgh
It's about time they made this official.

bohratom
My Jersey Giants finally winning again..
join:2011-07-07
Red Bank NJ

2 edits

bohratom to chewypgh

to chewypgh
BTW Ive been using »nflnonline.nfl.com since the beginning of the season but for some reason it won't let me watch the Eagle game tonight and tells me "User not Authorized Error". Is anyone able to view the game online?

Edit: Disregard, I logged out of the NFL Network url and back in with my verizon credentials and all is good as Philly is losing.... Go Giants...

miataman
I've attained a PHD in DVR.
Premium Member
join:2010-10-27
Chelmsford, MA

miataman to icemannyr1

Premium Member

to icemannyr1
I'm watching the game on my IPad now! I'm hoping redzone will be available on my IPad also. We'll find out Sunday, I guess..

webcobbler
@verizon.net

webcobbler

Anon

I tried to access this through fiostvonlne on my iPad. It kept on saying to me to sign in to view the channel , or any channel for that matter. but I was obviously already logged in.

Is it just me, or can people wih iPads not view fiostvonlne channels at all ? Bc I really want to be able to access the newly announced NFL Network and ESP NFL Red Zone on my iPad ( since the iPad " FiOS football " is no more )

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

miataman
Premium Member
Chelmsford, MA

miataman

Premium Member

I watched the game on my IPAD, The NFLnetwork channel was available using the new IPad app as one of the "75" listed channels. I'm interested if the RedZone channel will show up as available Sunday.

webcobbler
@verizon.net

webcobbler

Anon

Ah, yes. That makes more sense. Thanks for clearing that up for me. I too, have that app.

Giving that the Red Zone is not a stand alone app anymore, it would be awesome if it were another channel incorporated in that app ( just activated on Sundays ) would be great.

I do hope that the Red Zone on fiostvonlne is a great addition. I just wish that it will be activated for viewing on the iPad by the end of this season. If not, def in time for next season.

icemannyr1
join:2001-04-11
Township Of Washington, NJ

2 edits

icemannyr1

If I'm correct you can only access NFL Red Zone on iPad and iPhone via the Verizon Wireless NFL Mobile app.

It's ironic you can have Verizon FiOS and get access to NFLN and RedZone on computer and you can't use a non Verizon iPhone or iPad to access Red Zone through FiOS internet.

While I understand Verizon wants you to have their wireless phone service, maybe Verizon could make a deal with the NFL to offer the NFL Mobile app to all FiOS customers?

miataman
Premium Member
Chelmsford, MA

miataman

Premium Member

said by miataman:

I'm interested if the RedZone channel will show up as available Sunday.

Well, it's available on my laptop, but not on the IPAD, due to lack of "flash".