Hutt River
kudos:13
Reviews:
·callwithus
·voip.ms
reply to music4praise

Re: Quantumvoice Residential Services being Discontinued 3/1/13

Bi-directional CNAM......

Possibly Flowroute, you'd have to ask them. Depends on your rate center.

Same with Voip.MS.

----------------------------

The IRONY is that I imagine you are in the Big Rapids rate center.

QuantumVoice actually is actually a full-blown CLEC in that rate center (listed as the parent Telnet Worldwide).
»www.telcodata.us/search-area-cod···state=MI

So they have 1,000 numbers with their own CLEC in your rate center, yet they tell you goodbye. I guess they think they will sign up 1,000 business lines in your small town....

garys_2k
Premium
join:2004-05-07
Farmington, MI
Reviews:
·Callcentric

1 recommendation

said by PX Eliezer70:

The IRONY is that I imagine you are in the Big Rapids rate center.

QuantumVoice actually is actually a full-blown CLEC in that rate center (listed as the parent Telnet Worldwide).
»www.telcodata.us/search-area-cod···state=MI

So they have 1,000 numbers with their own CLEC in your rate center, yet they tell you goodbye. I guess they think they will sign up 1,000 business lines in your small town....

It's stuff like that that makes me think that you don't have to be a genius, or even all that clever, to run a business. I mean, that's just plain stupid.

PX Eliezer70
Premium
join:2008-08-09
Hutt River
Reviews:
·callwithus
·voip.ms
The funny thing is that QuantumVoice really got started as a sideline....

Quantumvoice started out as a spin-off of Advanced Media Services' phone service offering for their MDU (Multi-Dwelling Unit) customers who moved out of their apartments but wanted to take their phone service with them. In Q4 2006 Advanced Media Services decided they wanted to only focus on their MDU clients and thus not continue in the retail phone service market.

DigitalRealm was the underlying carrier so we agreed to take on the Quantumvoice subscribers and the Quantumvoice brand name.

Wonder if the QV name originated at the same time as the Quantum Leap TV series (1989-1993).

PX Eliezer70
Premium
join:2008-08-09
Hutt River
Reviews:
·callwithus
·voip.ms
reply to PX Eliezer70
said by PX Eliezer70:

Same with Voip.MS.

What about FutureNine? They may offer Bi-directional CNAM in some areas.

nitzan
Premium,VIP
join:2008-02-27
kudos:8
said by PX Eliezer70:

said by PX Eliezer70:

Same with Voip.MS.

What about FutureNine? They may offer Bi-directional CNAM in some areas.

We have bi-directional CNAM in NY/CA/PA/VA/WV/DE/MD - but not in other states. Unfortunately not in Michigan.

hdp203

join:2005-03-15
South Richmond Hill, NY
Hi Nitzan,

I just signed up for Basic Essential Plan with Future Nine. I have a few questions, I hope you can clear up:
1. Should I order a temporary number now to test the plan? The first number should be free/included with the plan, right?
2. When my current number is ported over to FN, it will replace the temporary number in #1?

Thanks.
hdp.

nitzan
Premium,VIP
join:2008-02-27
kudos:8
1. Yes- you can order a temporary number, and it will be free/included in the plan.
2. Yes- we can replace the temp number with a number you port in later on.

Thanks,

-- Nitzan