uniqs

TRU
join:2005-07-21
Michigan

TRU to Krisnatharok

to Krisnatharok

Re: Intel Haswell i5 and i7 line-ups leaked

Why SATA II? Old mobo?

I have a Samsung 830 256GB SSD (SATA III). It still has about ~155GB of space left on it because I'm so stingy with what I put on it. I just purchased a 2TB WD Caviar Black to accompany my 1TB Black(No RAID atm) so I can continue to be stingy w/my SSD space.

That Sapphire 7970 Vapor-X card is a beast in it's own right. Solid card you have there for sure. You probably don't have to worry about upgrading your GPU for awhile. At that point, as I'm sure you know, it's all about Crossfiring from here on out!

Krisnatharok
PC Builder, Gamer
Premium Member
join:2009-02-11
Earth Orbit

Krisnatharok

Premium Member

said by TRU:

Why SATA II? Old mobo?

I have a Samsung 830 256GB SSD (SATA III). It still has about ~155GB of space left on it because I'm so stingy with what I put on it. I just purchased a 2TB WD Caviar Black to accompany my 1TB Black(No RAID atm) so I can continue to be stingy w/my SSD space.

That Sapphire 7970 Vapor-X card is a beast in it's own right. Solid card you have there for sure. You probably don't have to worry about upgrading your GPU for awhile. At that point, as I'm sure you know, it's all about Crossfiring from here on out!

I'm running an x58 i7-920 now.