All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
uniqs
forumsviewer
join:2008-08-25
Beverly Hills, CA

forumsviewer

Re: Uptime and Reliability - Utah business needs voice solution

I realize that this thread is a bit aging but I would love to get some more input.

As many have said, i've looked at several hosted solutions and they are around $30 to $40 per user which does not include minutes. Then $0.02 a minute inbound and $0.02 a minute outbound domestic. Also 3 year contracts seems to be normal with hosted. If it comes down to being super reliable and robust, then the price isn't a concern, but it seems steep as the company grows.
lorennerol
Premium Member
join:2003-10-29
Seattle, WA

lorennerol

Premium Member

said by forumsviewer:

I realize that this thread is a bit aging but I would love to get some more input.

As many have said, i've looked at several hosted solutions and they are around $30 to $40 per user which does not include minutes. Then $0.02 a minute inbound and $0.02 a minute outbound domestic. Also 3 year contracts seems to be normal with hosted. If it comes down to being super reliable and robust, then the price isn't a concern, but it seems steep as the company grows.

Seems to me reading back through it that you have lots of input, including "don't go with a hosted platform", which you are still looking at.

Inexpensive and highly reliable don't go together. Since you keep focusing on pricing rather than quality can we infer that pricing is more important?

Trev
AcroVoice & DryVoIP Official Rep
Premium Member
join:2009-06-29
Victoria, BC

Trev to forumsviewer

Premium Member

to forumsviewer
said by forumsviewer:

I don't think you've contacted AcroVoice yet, which would be a great way to get input that differs from what you've just stated.

I can tell you right now that rates are for overall system capacity, not per user, there's no per minute cost for inbound calls, and no contract whatsoever.
forumsviewer
join:2008-08-25
Beverly Hills, CA

forumsviewer to lorennerol

to lorennerol
lorennerol - I'm trying to keep my mind opened. However, price is not my primary concern. It is actually one of my least concerns. That is why i've even been looking at hosted solution (more money, but more reliable?? but I lose control).