spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Zappa2000

join:2001-12-16
Kalamazoo, MI

Will the Charter people now vanish on the 14th ?

I am wondering, will all the Charter people now vanish on the 14th (The last date that Charter Direct is "open"), or will they still stick around and answer questions like the old days ?

It really is a shame that Charter's management can't understand the value all the people in Charter Direct provide for all of Charter's customers.

compuguybna

join:2009-06-17
Nashville, TN
Reviews:
·Millenicom
·HughesNet Satell..
·ooma
·Virgin Mobile Br..
Friday, December 14, 2012 (5pm): The Charter Direct Forum and all the Umatter2Charter accounts (which includes: all our individual accounts, @Charter on Twitter, as well as the Umatter2Charter Facebook page, Forum accounts, and accounts on Consumer Advocate Sites) will be removed.

Posted Dec 7 by CharterJosh

zed260
Premium
join:2011-11-11
Cleveland, TN
reply to Zappa2000
so there gone tommrrow it seems

cork1958
Cork
Premium
join:2000-02-26
That means Udon'tmatter2Charter anymore!!

msmisfit

join:2004-09-13
Lawrenceville, GA
kudos:2
LOL! That's pretty good Cork!

I don't think it is really true, but it sure SEEMS that way with this move.

Metatron2008
Premium
join:2008-09-02
united state
Only money matters to charter now

Premium
join:2012-06-11
said by Metatron2008:

Only money matters to charter now

This new mantra courtesy of CEO Tom Rutledge.

Bamafan2277

join:2008-09-20
Jeffersonville, IN
reply to Zappa2000
I work for Charter in their Business department and I am sad to see the Charter Direct and social media support go. I hope they decide to revamp and bring it back as it was a asset for the company. My boss and manager knew nothing of it until I told them so it was not a company wide announcement.

As with any large company stuff is always changing. I have seen them do away with something and realize it was a mistake and bring it back. Let's hope it is brought back. If everyone lets them know how valuable it was that will help as I know they are listening to what customers say. They are trying to make the Customer Experience better so let them know their social media support was making the Customer Experience better!

cork1958
Cork
Premium
Hey Bamafan,
Have an e-mail address that will go to some one that matters, to tell them how much of a bone headed move this one is?
--
The Firefox alternative.
»www.mozilla.org/projects/seamonkey/

cork1958
Cork
Premium
reply to Zappa2000
Here's what is says on the Direct forum page now:

Hello All! As you have heard, Charter will no longer have a customer care team tasked, specifically, with resolving matters raised on Social Media. As is our nature, we wanted to provide you with a timeline of how we will execute this transition. Monday, December 10, 2012: We will no longer respond to posts that we discover while conducting Charter searches or here in the public Charter board. We will, however, continue to respond to DIRECT FORUM POSTS until Saturday, December 15th. Friday, December 14, 2012 (5pm): The Charter Direct Forum and all the Umatter2Charter accounts (which includes: all our individual accounts, @Charter on Twitter, as well as the Umatter2Charter Facebook page, Forum accounts, and accounts on Consumer Advocate Sites) will be removed. Charter will continue to have a presence in Social Media spaces via @CharterCom, Facebook.com/CharterCom, and Youtube.com/CharterCom. Monday, December 31, 2012: We will transition to our new roles. If there are any outstanding issues on the 31st, we will refer them to the appropriate departments for follow-up and resolution. As requested by many here on the Charter board and the two news stories, we are tracking, reporting on, and forwarding all comments to the appropriate parties internally to provide the feedback to the leadership team. We would like to thank you for the kind words and outpouring of support for our team. It has been our pleasure and a privilege to work with all of you. Thank you Josh Chapman Social Media Supervisor
--
The Firefox alternative.
»www.mozilla.org/projects/seamonkey/

skj
Welcome to the far side of reality
Premium,Mod
join:2002-04-04
Gone South
kudos:1
reply to Zappa2000
said by Zappa2000:

I am wondering, will all the Charter people now vanish on the 14th (The last date that Charter Direct is "open"), or will they still stick around and answer questions like the old days ?

It really is a shame that Charter's management can't understand the value all the people in Charter Direct provide for all of Charter's customers.

The Charter support people have cancelled their accounts here. Whether they join here as regular members, that I do not know. I don't think, however, that they would be here in any official capacity.
--

Reality is the leading cause of stress among those who are in touch with it.--Jane Wagner

DontFireMe

@charter.com
reply to cork1958
said by cork1958:

Hey Bamafan,
Have an e-mail address that will go to some one that matters, to tell them how much of a bone headed move this one is?

you can email anyone you want at charter as long as you know their name.

first.last@chartercom.com

Premium
join:2012-06-11
A better idea is to send a snail mail to the CEO Tom Rutledge letting him know how you feel.