uniqs
share rss forum feed

HELLFIRE
Premium
join:2009-11-25
kudos:18
reply to bbwithdrawls

Re: [HELP] Need help determining errors

...best of luck iwht it all bbwithdrawls, let us know how it goes.

Regards

bbwithdrawls

join:2008-08-30
Vanleer, TN
well we are still at it , I have pushed and escalated and we are now chronic, they tried Friday to do intrusive testing but couldnt , then took it down later that day right in the middle of a webex , went down sunday all day and again this morning for about 5 hours , the tech came out monday and he is about as frustrated as i am , he replaced the smart jack , enclosure ran a new cable ,they replaced a repeater at the CO, they ran head to head with a tberd , ran quasi and 1's and 0's and all good and it went down again today , i hadn't received why yet , i did get that they saw an issue at the CO and they dispatched

I,m watching my counters , still seeing crc and frame errors in my logs , ACC sees it as a problem on the network , ATT i always get some guy with a harsh accent telling me its my equipment , i just don't see how , i have 2 identical routers and the config copied from one to the other , been switching them out to see if its my equipment , still happening ,

anyone got any suggestions , it is labeled chronic , have a team at ACC working on it ,monitoring but still going down , the last 2 weeks have been frustrating to say the least

thanks in advance

nosx

join:2004-12-27
kudos:5
few options:
switch access type to a non-T1 serial TDM connection.
order a managed CPE device so ATT techs can argue with ATT techs when there are issues
order service from a different provider with different access
completely reprovision the circuit on new access to a different CO etc.

cramer
Premium
join:2007-04-10
Raleigh, NC
kudos:9
Check the logs/counters in *all* 13 repeaters
(old college problem) stop propping wet mops against the demark

bbwithdrawls

join:2008-08-30
Vanleer, TN
reply to nosx
that was exactly what i told them to do , they kept coming back to the router so I told them to provide it to discount it if they felt that strongly about it ,I already had 2 to test that theory and did , you knwo ATT nor ACC wanted to provide one