Let me see those devil horns in the sky

join:2012-06-01
Kill Devil Hills, NC
Reviews:
·Verizon FiOS
reply to Zorack

Re: Hardwood Floors - Cleaning

said by Zorack:

I have carpet and I hate it,I can't wait til I am able to put hardwood floors in,it's way tool long overdue.

We have both. They are both great and/or suck depending on the use of the area. We hate hardwood in the living room & bedrooms but love it in the hallways, dining room, & den. Tile for the bathrooms and kitchen. We have hardwood stairs and carpeted stairs. Hardwood are a hazard unless you add carpeted treads but they look much better then fully carpeted stairs. If the living room was smaller an area rug might have worked for us. Also hardwood can create an echo vs carpet. If you install a nice thick padding with carpeting you can reduce noise while hardwood can't. Hardwood is cold on the feet vs carpet. If you own a dog their nails can scratch hardwood very easy depending on their weight/breed. Tons of pro's and con's on both sides depending on all the variables.
--
IF YOU FIND ANY MISTAKES IN MY WORK...Please consider that they are there for a purpose. I try to please everyone and there is always someone looking for mistakes!