spc
uniqs

f0rtys3ven
join:2011-09-01
Lansing, MI

f0rtys3ven to Treebark

to Treebark

Re: PS3: Call of Duty Black OPS 2

I'm up in the air about it. I probably will because the guns I like are most of the begging ones so I haven't been too annoyed with it. Minus Savenger and Ghost. And shock charges early.

Treebark
Premium Member
join:2010-03-04
Havelock, NC

Treebark

Premium Member

I just wish you could unlock a later weapon with prestiging.

f0rtys3ven
Lansing, MI

f0rtys3ven

You do get one permanent unlock. You can choose anything to unlock all the time.

Treebark
Premium Member
Havelock, NC

Treebark

Premium Member

Damnit, I was trying to figure out had that worked. I am going to have to mess with it as soon as I get home, thanks bro.

f0rtys3ven
Lansing, MI

f0rtys3ven

With every prestige you can unlock one item forever.

When you go to unlock something look closely there should be an option along the way to unlock it permanently.

Treebark
Premium Member
Havelock, NC

Treebark

Premium Member

Presitiged again, double XP weekend was the shit, over half way to cap again. About to have my first gold gun.

f0rtys3ven
Lansing, MI

f0rtys3ven

NICE!

I'm still in the late 40's. I didn't get alot of dub xp games unfortunately. I too am about 5 frenzys from my first gold gun. And I am pretty close to having it maxed at double prestige which I think gives you the cool calling card as well.

The no perks/ no attachment camos are the worst!

Treebark
Premium Member
Havelock, NC

Treebark

Premium Member

Yeah, I finished the no attachemnts last night, I lack like 50 or so kills with no perks for my MP7,, the last assault rifle, can't remember the name, I perma unlocked that. That bitch is a beast with a silencer on it. Trying to get Akimbo on the three shot burst pistol.

f0rtys3ven
Lansing, MI

f0rtys3ven

The new AK 47. Yea its nasty.

My MP7 is stuck on 100 head shots, spray and pray head shots are random lol. My goldy is the big clip SMG. I can't remember the name but its reg clip is 50 bullets.