spc
uniqs

CoxVegas
join:2011-07-25
Las Vegas, NV

CoxVegas to jvfricke

to jvfricke

Re: [NV] packet loss and high tcp delay

jvfricke - Unless you happen to be in the same node as bryant313, the fix won't help you. What is your problem? I know you sent me a PM with some DNS analyzer outputs, but everything on that output was normal and/or expected.

(Actually, probably better if you start a new thread to track your problem...)
bryant313
join:2011-05-24
Las Vegas, NV

bryant313

seems if though it may have been a hiccup but i will continue to monitor and test for it
bryant313

1 edit

bryant313 to CoxVegas

to CoxVegas
bryant313

bryant313

5 percent in the last 24 hours and 16 percent in the last 3 hours
bryant313

bryant313 to CoxVegas

to CoxVegas
still getting high amounts of packet loss and have been for the past couple days now anywhere from 5% to 60%

CoxVegas
Las Vegas, NV

CoxVegas

said by bryant313:

still getting high amounts of packet loss and have been for the past couple days now anywhere from 5% to 60%

You've changed out modems on me again , what's your new MAC address for me to look at?
CoxVegas

CoxVegas

I took a look at your node - this time it looks perfect (like probably one of the top 5%).

Your signal levels are good, no T3s or T4s, almost no errors, everything looks clean. Other people on your street look clean as well.

I've added your modem to a different monitoring system to see if we catch anything that way.
bryant313
join:2011-05-24
Las Vegas, NV

bryant313

thank you so much

hahah love the birthday thread
bryant313

bryant313 to CoxVegas

to CoxVegas
just spoke to cox tech support and she said that when she was pinging my modem it was dropping packets 50 sent and only 36 returned

also my smoke pings are still showing anywhere from 1% up too 50% packet loss still
bryant313

bryant313 to CoxVegas

to CoxVegas
the first chart shows the last 10 days

this second chart shows the last 30 hours

CoxVegas
Las Vegas, NV

CoxVegas

said by bryant313:

the first chart shows the last 10 days

PM sent.