share rss forum feed

peterboro
Premium
join:2006-11-03
Peterborough, ON
reply to Wolfie00

Re: [Serious] Fell into some money

said by Wolfie00:

I thought you were going to chime in here to recommend grand larceny as a financial strategy! BTW, is the arrest warrant out yet?

After pulling off what arguably constitutes the largest financial institution fraud in Canadian history I will now retire to spend my largess and consider the book offers and movie scripts that will undoubtedly roll in.

The only problem is who to pick to play me in a movie. Clooney or Pitt? Neither are good looking enough so I might pass on the movie for now.

koira
Keep Fighting Michael
Premium
join:2004-02-16
Reviews:
·Start Communicat..

said by peterboro:

said by Wolfie00:

I thought you were going to chime in here to recommend grand larceny as a financial strategy! BTW, is the arrest warrant out yet?

After pulling off what arguably constitutes the largest financial institution fraud in Canadian history I will now retire to spend my largess and consider the book offers and movie scripts that will undoubtedly roll in.

The only problem is who to pick to play me in a movie. Clooney or Pitt? Neither are good looking enough so I might pass on the movie for now.

said by peterboro:

said by Wolfie00:

pass on the movie for now LOL Thanks I needed that,I'm grabbing another double rye and coke

Steve
I know your IP address
Consultant
join:2001-03-10
Foothill Ranch, CA
kudos:5

1 recommendation

reply to peterboro

said by peterboro:

The only problem is who to pick to play me in a movie. Clooney or Pitt?

Dame Edna.

peterboro
Premium
join:2006-11-03
Peterborough, ON

said by Steve:

said by peterboro:

The only problem is who to pick to play me in a movie. Clooney or Pitt?

Dame Edna.

Close, but I'm not into purple this year.