Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

gambothell

join:2006-02-26
Bothell, WA
reply to gambothell

Re: [Rant] UPS delivery will not ring the doorbell - update 2

Well there must be a God. Lo and behold, UPS starting ringing the doorbell last night. Maybe they read DSLReports blogs... Maybe some manager flagged my address. I do appreciate that they now are using the doorbell. Thank you UPS Drivers.

gwalk
Premium
join:2005-07-27
West Mich.
Man I sure hope they review the site !

I have a sign "UPS Please Knock On Door" on inside of storm door and all I get is the sound of silence.

UPS has deemed my address as "signature required" because of miss-delivered items in the past.

My wife has been within 10' of back door and not heard driver "toot" his horn. Will admit she had washer running but.... an knock would work.

BlitzenZeus
Burnt Out Cynic
Premium
join:2000-01-13
kudos:3
You might be surprised how many companies monitor sites like this, and might even respond about customer complaints, however they are usually bullcrap canned replies to get them to get them to take the discussion elsewhere. Maybe if people make enough public comments they will change as clearly telling them directly usually hasn't worked.
--
I distrust those people who know so well what god wants them to do because I notice it always coincides with their own desires- Susan B. Anthony
Yesterday we obeyed kings, and bent out necks before emperors. But today we kneel only to the truth- Kahlil G.

gwalk
Premium
join:2005-07-27
West Mich.
I have complained directly just a few days ago,
Paid for 2nd day air, wife in back room as stated above, we are are in our 60's so things don't work as well as they could I guess.

The complaint did get to the driver but it was like water on a ducks back.

Fedex seems to knock however.