diablo1892
R.I.P. Donald Lee Wise

join:2011-04-21
Friendly, WV
kudos:1
Reviews:
·Frontier Communi..
·HughesNet Satell..

28 Killed in Connecticut School Shooting.

This is awful, how many more school shootings are they gonna do? When I was in school (that was couple years ago) there was all kind of them, tragic.
I still remember the very day I was in the 6th grade, it was a good day and i was in life connections class and all the sudden on the the principle's of both high and middle school decided to take everyone outside safe and sound but first bring the students to the front of the school to where they were held up till the cops arrived. What it was, was some students planned to do a huge bust, some student on the bus overheard from there little plan and got to see a little "sneak peak" of what they had, they had baseball bats, some dangerous weapons, some type of grenades and much more, they carried it all straight to there locker, with the girl that overheard the plan, later that day, well they found all the weapons and they got arrested.

Its a huge surprise, usually this type of school never gets this type of thing. its more of a fake bomb threat, witch it was but it turned out being way more of a almost shoot-out. (of course if that girl had'nt overheard the conversation and then tale-taled)
--
HT1000/ BeamID 32/ Power Max plan/ 4 pcs on a D-Link wired router/ wireless D-Link router with password
Support only the gaming company's that matter the most, pay for something that actually is worth buying or has a good reason for how much it's worth.

Kommie
Premium
join:2003-05-13
united state
kudos:3
It started with Charles Whitman in 1966

stevennb
Ok, But, Thats The Last Straw.
Premium
join:2001-05-08
Wayne, NJ
Really? Look up... Howard Unreh.

NormanS
I gave her time to steal my mind away
Premium,MVM
join:2001-02-14
San Jose, CA
kudos:12
Reviews:
·SONIC.NET
·Pacific Bell - SBC
reply to diablo1892
said by diablo1892:

This is awful, how many more school shootings are they gonna do? When I was in school (that was couple years ago) there was all kind of them, tragic.

How many is, "all kinds"? I found a list of school shootings in the U.S.; are there others?
»www.sfgate.com/crime/article/Dea···4376.php
--
Norman
~Oh Lord, why have you come
~To Konnyu, with the Lion and the Drum

Rogue Wolf
Mourns the Loss of lilhurricane

join:2003-08-12
Troy, NY

1 recommendation

reply to Kommie
No, it started when one caveman discovered that a club smashed other cavemen's skulls better than his fists. Ever since then, it's been a technological race to find better ways to kill the other guy. Homicide is a sad facet of the human condition... and one it doesn't seem we'll be rid of anytime soon.
--
I may have been born yesterday, but I've spent all afternoon downtown.