uniqs
share rss forum feed

doa

join:2001-09-19
Baldwin, NY

1 edit

SlingBox 350 and Verizon FOIS TV on Long Island

Hello Everyone

I just picked up a slingbox 350 and hooked it up to my FIOS. The Problem is Verizon FIOS TV is not listed. So the pain is I do not have the guide.

Has anyone gotten Slingbox working with Verizon FIOS TV? If so what zip code did you use. I would love to get the correct channel guide.

Thanks
Mike

No you got the channel guide working on slingbox with Verizon

dmodert66

join:2007-04-02
Ontario, CA

Odd. Verizon Fios is a choice for me. I have the guide and it is working quite well. BTW, coming from a Slingbox Solo, I highly recommend the 350 to anyone. The quality is great both over lan/wifi and 4G (have not tried from a PC outside of network yet).

doa

Baldwin, NY

what part of the East Coast are you on. I would have to imagine the channel lineup is the same.

Retired Rail

@verizon.net
reply to doa

I have the Slingbox Solo on Fios Long Island. I entered my zip code 11779 and then I picked Verizon Fios Queens as my provider. All works great with guide and programming. Hope this Helps

bsangs

join:2002-08-21
Montclair, NJ
kudos:1
reply to doa

Slingbox 350 with FiOS in NJ and it works perfectly. Don't think a NJ zip will help you though.

doa

Baldwin, NY
reply to doa

You know what, I just did a total dumb move (wow that's bad) With the black back ground I did not see the scroll bar. WOW

Thanks everyone. everything is working correct now.

Dan A

join:2008-01-03
Kendall Park, NJ
reply to bsangs

The FiOS Lineup as far away as Central New Jersey is basically the same as Long Island.