uniqs

FizzyMyNizzy
join:2004-05-29
New York, NY

FizzyMyNizzy

So, any one going to SantaCon tomorrow?

So, any one going to SantaCon tomorrow?

quote:
As we all know for better or worse the annual yuletide experiment in intoxicated post-collegiate fratboy stupidity that is SantaCon returns to the city this Saturday. Luckily, however, if the idea of hundreds of men and women dressed in red and white and puke rolling around sidewalk isn't your thing—and you can't catch a sleigh out of town tonight—there is now a simple way to avoid the brunt Santa onslaught. All you have to do is avoid these four areas:(use the website for the map.)

Yup, seems some Santacon elves have gone and helpfully mapped out where you do not want to be tomorrow. To start, between 11 a.m. and 2 p.m. you'll want to avoid Midtown West. Then, between 2 p.m. and 4:30 p.m. you'll want to be anywhere besides Midtown between Madison Square and Times Square (Midtown South Central?). From 4:30 p.m. to 7 p.m. we wouldn't be caught dead in the East Village (seriously at this point the Santa's start resembling Ian McShane on American Horror Story Asylum). And then, finally, after 7 p.m. you just don't want to go to Williamsburg because, and we quote, at that point "Pussy Santas are down by dark. Those who can hold their own hit Williamsbrug for Bedford Ave posing, gastropub red-nosing and the best after-party since Mrs. Claus lost her panties atop the North Pole."
And speaking of that after party? It'll be at The Warsaw in Greenpoint so if you are looking to pick up some technicolor upchuck tomorrow night now you know where.
And here Official SantaCon Afterparty: »www.facebook.com/events/ ··· 2601152/

PhoenixDown
FIOS is Awesome
Premium Member
join:2003-06-08
Fresh Meadows, NY

2 recommendations

PhoenixDown

Premium Member

Much like St. Patrick's day, I prefer to not be hitting the bars during amateur hour.
Maggs
Premium Member
join:2002-11-29
Jackson Heights, NY

2 recommendations

Maggs to FizzyMyNizzy

Premium Member

to FizzyMyNizzy
I stayed in Queens and drank at Sean Ogs, I met a guy I worked with in retail when I was 17, and I'm now 29. So we had an awesome throwback conversation over a few beers.

lighthouseJ
cheers
join:2005-05-02
Golden, CO

1 recommendation

lighthouseJ to FizzyMyNizzy

to FizzyMyNizzy
I wanted to go this year, just to experience it but I rather sit at my home and drink after seeing some of the chaos. . Overall maybe not the best to go by myself.