uniqs
share rss forum feed

EHTL

join:2002-10-31
Canada
reply to MoreFaxes

Re: I am not affected but I am worried / thinking to abandon TSI

said by MoreFaxes:

Second, I have later found out that downloaders / P2Per / hackers love Teksavvy because of its generous downloading quota and policy. I did not know this when I joined. That is fine as long as it does not affect me or slow me down. It is none of my business. So I did not really care, until this event......

I think Teksavvy is a great ISP. I appreciate their openness. It's just that their customer profile seems to be skewed because of "unlimited quota". This will drive non-p2p users, like myself, away from the group.

In short, you are saying that most TSI users are pirates and you don't want to be mistaken as part of us. In that case, please leave.

jazzybest166

@allstream.net
reply to MoreFaxes
I personally will not switch to big ISPs as they are not providing
the service level and value for my money. I think this is just
a method by so called copyright trolls to get people all rattled up so they will pay them off before it reaches courts. I have nothing to hide and if falsely accused I will fight them to end.

koreyb
Open the Canadian Market NOW

join:2005-01-08
East York, ON
Reviews:
·VMedia
·Rogers Hi-Speed
reply to MoreFaxes
If you think ANY isp will not hand info order if the courts tell them too your living in another plant... Only way to fix this is DON'T DOWNLOAD ILLEGAL CONTENT, DON'T SHARE PUBLICLY ILLEGAL CONTENT, OR DON'T HAVE INTERNET SERVICE AT ALL.

Sorry.. but this is the truth.

elitefx

join:2011-02-14
London, ON
kudos:2
said by koreyb:

Only way to fix this is DON'T DOWNLOAD ILLEGAL CONTENT, DON'T SHARE PUBLICLY ILLEGAL CONTENT, OR DON'T HAVE INTERNET SERVICE AT ALL.

+1 And that's it in a nutshell. A cold hard brutal fact of life. We don't have to like it. But there it is..............

JMJimmy

join:2008-07-23
reply to MoreFaxes
You're nuts if you go elsewhere MoreFaxes. All other ISPs who've faced this situation just handed over the information without informing users. TSI has at least delayed it and intends to notify each and every customer.