All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
uniqs

bbbc
join:2001-10-02
NorthAmerica

bbbc to TSI Marc

to TSI Marc

Re: Why we are not opposing motion on Monday.

said by TSI Marc :

look, pick up your socks and make your way to court on Monday if you want to defend against this. This is why we chose to go this route.

Everything you've stated so far Marc, makes sense, other than this. I just don't think it's realistic for someone out of the province to get to the center of the universe and get representation with such little time.

Can you disclose by provinces how many IPs were alleged to be sharing copyrighted material? What I mean, was every aspect of your wholesale, Bell, Bell Aliant, Cogeco, Rogers, Shaw, TekSavvy Sky Fi, Telus, and Vidéotron touched with a reguest?

TSI Marc
Premium Member
join:2006-06-23
Chatham, ON

TSI Marc

Premium Member

said by bbbc:

said by TSI Marc :

look, pick up your socks and make your way to court on Monday if you want to defend against this. This is why we chose to go this route.

Everything you've stated so far Marc, makes sense, other than this. I just don't think it's realistic for someone out of the province to get to the center of the universe and get representation with such little time.

Can you disclose by provinces how many IPs were alleged to be sharing copyrighted material? What I mean, was every aspect of your wholesale, Bell, Bell Aliant, Cogeco, Rogers, Shaw, TekSavvy Sky Fi, Telus, and Vidéotron touched with a reguest?

I think they indicate in their Motion Record that they targeted Toronto.

You're safe. If it were the case that you were out of province.. you would have a good argument to stay the motion... they know that, which is why they targeted a specific area.