share rss forum feed

Transmaster
Don't Blame Me I Voted For Bill and Opus

join:2001-06-20
Cheyenne, WY
Reviews:
·CenturyLink
reply to Mele20

Re: [Info] Microsoft: You just got Scroogled!

Just go on thinking Microsoft does not spy on you big time. Unless you purchase one of the e Mail clients that doesn't when you do anything on the Net you just might as well get naked in a glass house.
--
I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's.
- Mark Twain in Eruption

Mele20
Premium
join:2001-06-05
Hilo, HI
kudos:5

Why do you think I would use Hotmail or that crap Windows Live mail or whatever they are calling it now? I got rid of Hotmail back in 2004 when Microsoft changed their privacy policy. We had a thread about it here.

I really miss Outlook Express. I now use Thunderbird and Sea Monkey mail clients and Opera mail for dslreports mail as Mozilla based mail clients do not work with dslr mail server (sending works but not receiving).

For important mail I use an offshore provider and encryption if I can persuade the other party to use it. Since most wont, I rarely use email except for things like forum registrations.
--
When governments fear people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. Thomas Jefferson